All Preview Animation and Questions should be posted in the Main Creation Forum

You've saved me making a new thread ;)

As Kal-el said, please use this forum (and the other sub forums) only for completed, or soon-to-be-completed (as in previews) files.

All the un-finished units threads have been moved to the main creation forum. :)

There were lots of them. :eek:

Originally posted by Thunderfall
All the un-finished units threads have been moved to the main creation forum. :)

There were lots of them. :eek:
Still moving a 1 1/2 months later! I wish ppl would actually read before posting.

In Apolyton, Gramphos just post a file index. The idea is pretty good, Why We do not do the same?

Not quite sure what that is Godinex...sorry for the late reply.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic, for which it stands; one nation, indivisible, with liberty, equality, and justice for all."

Whether or not you mean what I think you are by your sig, Palehorse, that is an example we must all look to. EQUALITY, not alienation.

Originally posted by Yoda Power
:confused:

[Oops! I accidentally dug up an old thread! I thought it said 2003!:blush: Mods, please delete. :thanx:]

I want to bump this thread, so that it's above all other stickies for a while... Sorry if this disturbs anyone, but wrong forums have increased dramatically nowadays.

It might catch the eye of those who don't like scrolling.

(If im in the wrong section please direct me to the right place for making unit requests) I want a Late-Republican Roman Legionary. I have seen two units already done (Imperial Legionary, and Heavy Legionary) But its not quite what im looking for. Actully what i want is a Mix. The Imperial Legionary with the Heavy Legionary's quality graphics. (Im quite picky :D I won't use the Imperial Legionary because I feel that the graphics are a bit "sharp" and need to be smoothed a bit. Thanks and sorry again if im in the wrong place!

Originally posted by Amenhotep7

:confused:

[Oops! I accidentally dug up an old thread! I thought it said 2003!:blush: Mods, please delete. :thanx:]
I found a way to post without writing anything, shoot me:p

Originally posted by Corn Shucker
(If im in the wrong section please direct me to the right place for making unit requests) I want a Late-Republican Roman Legionary. I have seen two units already done (Imperial Legionary, and Heavy Legionary) But its not quite what im looking for. Actully what i want is a Mix. The Imperial Legionary with the Heavy Legionary's quality graphics. (Im quite picky :D I won't use the Imperial Legionary because I feel that the graphics are a bit "sharp" and need to be smoothed a bit. Thanks and sorry again if im in the wrong place!

as this thread title says, post in the main creations forum

Top Bottom