Buildings and techs affecting building yields

Alzara

Emperor
Hey guys

Is it possible for buildings to affect the yield of other buildings. E.g. can one building cause another to produce another 5 culture.

Also can this also be achieved with techs? Getting tech x grants +2 gold to building y for example?

Thanks guys

Al

I guess so, I mean the taxation tech gives +1 commerce for towns, so why not make it give certain buildings +2 gold? Or else you can make a special resource that is only created by a special buildng

yes it can. I'm not sure how but many buildings do it already. At least wonders do. And if you noticed techs do it too.

yes it can. I'm not sure how but many buildings do it already. At least wonders do. And if you noticed techs do it too.

Ahh ty :)

Just needed to know if it was possible for my design process. Am still finishing off design before I jump into the sea of coding ;)

Al

Coding is more of a Tsunami than a sea for me. I went in to do one thing and haven't updated online for a month.

Back on topic. Bonuses are easier to work with than buildings and techs so you could easily do that. You could make a building provide a bonus resource easily to get your effect.

Top Bottom