da archer(let´s call him robin) is in da hood.

what shall robin do?

• follow the horsemen and explore the areas the has left unexplored or attack enemy cities if we find

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • go back and defend our second city

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok, shall we use the archer in the offense or the defence?

Attachments

• ex3450bc.jpg
    ex3450bc.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 136
If it defends our second city, then once that city is founded, I think we should transfer the support of the archer to it to relieve Olympia of the burden.

While the first (north) pony doesn't finish cleaning the map, robin could explore the cost line opposed to the second (south) horse. When the first horse catch him, then he could go back.

well ,i am for sending our archer back on 1 condition: that there is no enemy civ very closeby.If i would encounter an enemy civ nearby ,it could very well mess up our expansion.In that situation i propose to use the archer to attack the gullible enemy while it's still small.capturing that city then would be again great for our expansion.

Originally posted by TheDuckOfFlanders
well ,i am for sending our archer back on 1 condition: that there is no enemy civ very closeby.If i would encounter an enemy civ nearby ,it could very well mess up our expansion.In that situation i propose to use the archer to attack the gullible enemy while it's still small.capturing that city then would be again great for our expansion.

if u encounter an enemy civ i do belive that u should pause the game and notify hippo (or me) so a poll can be posted on wether or not to make war. Making war is a big decision that should, no must, be voted on. So if u encounter an enemy warrior after 3 turns u stop playing so polls can be posted and concrete decisions be made. But this is just my opinion

I already have said that the military is for Robin to defend city #2.

We have horses for exploration, and we DO NOT favor conflict at this point.

Top Bottom