ct4 - Game of Republic: Prelude to PTW - Succession Game Variant

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
This will be my first variant game I've tried. :) If you've seen the Civ2/Civ3 Demogames (Game of Democracy), that what this will be like (but extremely simplified. ;)).

The ground rules:

• Each player will have their own "province" to start with. These provinces (including the Palace Province) will have 5 Forbidden Palaces. (that's 6 total players).
  • Each player will control 1 'province' as though it were their own civ. Each player will post a build queue. (demogame concept) and the current player will add those queues to the provinces (including their own). Play will resume like a normal succession game. The cycle continues for the next player.
  • Remember, The 6 areas are one civ (semi-independant), so if one declares war, it's still war for everyone. In PTW, each province can be independant of each other.

We should also decide which level we should play on, as we will be at a distinct advantage. I'm thinking emperor or deity (monarchy at the lowest).

Players:

Slot 1: Chieftess
Slot 2: Octivian X
Slot 3: Eklektikos
Slot 4: gunning1
Slot 5: Grey Fox
Slot 6: BCLG100

(game info will follow later in this post. :))

Hmm... looks interesting. Sign me up, CT! :)

i would love to play cept could i maybe have a provionce later on as i do not have much time at the moment

Ok, BCLG, I'll put you in as a backup. :)

I'm in.

EDIT: Deity would be fun!

EDIT2: We need to discuss what Difficulty to play. Everyone post their vote ONCE, and we'll see which gets the most. I have already voted as you can see above...

Ok, let's vote on which difficulty. <demogame humor> "This is a council vote. Should we play on deity, since 6 'centers' will give us an edge? Vote yes/no/abstain</end demogame humor>

:D

Ok, I think we should play on deity, or even super-deity.

Hmm. Sounds interesting. Sign me up. Please :D

This should be interesting to watch. Make sure to post lots of screenshots.

Top Bottom