While We Wait: Nice Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daftpanzer

canonically ambiguous
A nice chat thread for nice people.

How are you feeling today??

Pretty good, just ran a great session of Pathfinder with my friends. It seems that NESLife VI is attracting a lot of new NESers- that's certainly good news. Hopefully a few of them start taking part in other parts of the subforum too. :)

It is glorious indeed to see the upsurge of interest in NESLife VI :)

Pathfinder - am I right in thinking that is DnD??

I love the ideas of the DnD & Pathfinder.
Don't have friends who are interested in table top games....

I love the ideas of the DnD & Pathfinder.
Don't have friends who are interested in table top games....
Same here. I'll do a roll20 campaign with willing nesers as soon as I get the starter set and read up a bit.

ooh ooh ... call me call me
:bounce:

^^ me literally now

I'll have a signup thread and everything. I just hope someone will take on mastering a future game too, since I want to play as well :p

Also - I'm from Israel... so hours would fit more according to this time zone then anything else...

ooh .. this is real ?
:D
Yes. I've been wanting to play DnD for a very long time, and with the coming 5th edition I have the new start I've been wanting. I already ordered the starter set to DM a game to see if I enjoy the hobby.

I'll have a signup thread and everything. I just hope someone will take on mastering a future game too, since I want to play as well :p

Also - I'm from Israel... so hours would fit more according to this time zone then anything else...

God, Israel. Don't get me started on those murderous fascists.

You're the one who started it by bringing up apartheid states.

There is probably no country in this time zone that is any better to use their name instead.

This thread was our last, best hope for peace. It failed...

At least we got as far as post #11.

*Goes to check the old forum*

*Looks at this*

*Looks at WWW*

*Goes back into exile*

For God's sake, you people... :(

My day's going pretty well. I saw Beethoven's piano at a museum, had awesome falafel for lunch (I'm vegetarian) and am about to start my new Realpolitik/Roleplay on S&T here, and my birthday is in a few days. However, (brief commercial moment) very few people have been participating in my AltHist timeline building for my next NES.(end commercial)
How are your days going?

I'm doing fine. A little less than 20 days until I leave for college at MTU. Kind of just biding my time at this point.

Best comic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom