TarcisioCM's Civilizations

First of all, brilliant work as usual - now I have this horrible hankering to play Mongolia again. I suppose all this bloodlust can't possibly be healthy... :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Natan, think. You can't take down the walls of a city by throwing a hail of arrows into it and then slamming horses into the walls.

Best.

Image.

Ever.

Snorted violently and repeatedly, and now my co-workers think I have some minor form of Tourette's [sp?].
Bonus points for "extended" horses running in to walls repeatedly while a smug Khan looks at it all approvingly from a distance. Next level tactics, that.

Golden Age-y Mongolia... I think Genghis Khan's time is certainly the only golden age I can think of for Mongols (not included Islamized Mongols, Persianized Mongols, Indized Mongols and Sinizied Mongols) That's a nize improvement, Tarcisio (pun intended)

PARADOX EXPAND THE MAP IN CK... again. I having impression that someday we would start the game at fall of Western Roman Empire and conquer the entire Eurasia in Crusader Kings II... or maybe III

Golden Age-y Mongolia ... I think Genghis Khan's time is certainly the only golden age I can think of for Mongols (not included Islamized Mongols, Persianized Mongols, Indized Mongols and Sinizied Mongols) That's a nize improvement, Tarcisio (pun intended)

PARADOX EXPAND THE MAP IN CK... again. I having impression that someday we would start the game at fall of Western Roman Empire and conquer the entire Eurasia in Crusader Kings II... or maybe III

Lets not forget Yuan Mongolia.:sad:

Tarcisio posted a tentative Sicily rework design on page 28, it should still be valid unless there has been a great change.
I finished the code for it but I don't like it at all. Trying to find something different atm. (Name of the unique units will be the same, though)

I finished the code for it but I don't like it at all. Trying to find something different atm. (Name of the unique units will be the same, though)

Fair enough, hopefully Urdnot_Scott or someone else will be able to provide some inspiration when it comes to an alternative path for the design - I'm just sorry that I cannot be of more help, knowing bugger-all about Sicily (despite now having a reason to do some research)

What is the main reason for your discontent, is the design not capturing the themes you want, or is it mostly the UA, as you said when posting the design?

What is the main reason for your discontent, is the design not capturing the themes you want, or is it mostly the UA, as you said when posting the design?
The design just doesn't seem to be very fun to me. Hopefully I'll manage to think of something better before the end of the week.

Looks nice! Is there a way to download all of these in one file?

I am new to Civ V. I downloaded 4 of these mods (as well as some by other authors) and NONE of them are showing up as a selection for a new game. Yes.... I activated the mods. Are these incompatible with any mods such as CCTP?

nevermind. i figured it out.

Been a while since I've heard anything regarding this thread, not to pester but are you still working on the Sicilian update or have you taken a break from it and moved onto other stuff?

Something... northern? Any clues?

Top Bottom