JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Colonies are for ExCE.

He owned a fair bit of land in Europe outside Spain, so I guess that gets on the city list too. In all honesty, though, this could be something to incorporate into the design - if you were planning anything to do with Philip's additional territories, it might be wise to split the city list up to have dynamic naming.

Completely off-topic, but I was at Frederick the Great's castle, and I might have found your car...

Spoiler :

I think it would be hilarious if you got TotalBuiscuit to do the VO :D Surely someone in the Civ Fanatics Forums knows someone who can put on a British accent in a rough Churchill-like voice.

Churchil lacks something... His cigar!
Also, didn't he have more hair?
(Looks great though, as always :goodjob:)

Churchil lacks something... His cigar!
Also, didn't he have more hair?
(Looks great though, as always :goodjob:)
He had pattern baldness but was not completely bald, but I'm guessing in the WIP-imaging that showing him egg-bald is either oversight or no opportunity yet to massage the small things. Agree with the cigar as a generalized observation, but there are publicity photos and the like that do not show him with his near-ubiquitous cigars. Only 2 of those that come up on the google 'front-page' show him with a cigar.

Top Bottom