Will Hitler be seen in a more positive way in the far future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, my apologies, Germany still feels bad enough about the whole 'Holocaust' thing to support Israel virtually unconditionally. That won't last forever though. Australia has its tongue firmly embedded in Israel's backside as well, though I don't know how we can possibly assist them in any way. Send them sheep?

Some people still haven't noticed how thouroughly Israel has pissed of its unconditional supporters, sheep or no sheep.

It probably is Red>Cyan>Yellow>Green, in terms of which governments have a more positive position regarding Israel (?).

Cyan is weird as a subcategory anyway (Ukraine and Madagascar?). Might be more positive than red, or even less positive than green, not sure.

^There is also a tiny west african coast country which is in cyan.

Edit: Two more micronations as well, only visible when i reversed the colors of the original map:

One near the Congo, and a pacific micronation.
Not sure if there are some city-states in SE asia as well, appearing as brown (reverse cyan) dots.

^There is also a tiny west african coast country which is in cyan.

Edit: Two more micronations as well, only visible when i reversed the colors of the original map:

One near the Congo, and a pacific micronation.
Not sure if there are some city-states in SE asia as well, appearing as brown (reverse cyan) dots.
My own guess is:

Red = "Israel is awesome! USA! USA! Kill dem Arabs! Wait, which ones are the Jews again?"
Yellow = "I think Israel is pretty cool I guess. Wish they would stop killing Palestinians, but whattayagonnadoreally?"
Green = "I don't like the Jews." "Tell me why!" "I don't like the Jews." "Tell me why!" "I wanna shoot, shoo-oo-oo-oot. The. Whole. Race. Down."
Cyan = "Wait, what was the question again? No, is no rail, is clipboard with survey. I am Lugash."

In other words, the red states love Israel, the yellow states have mixed views, green hate them, and cyan has no data available.

I used some Internet-fu (well, just right clicking the image, but whatever) to find:
Map regarding the United Nations General Assembly vote about Palestine acceptance as a Non-Member Observer State of the UN.
Black Palestinian territories
Green In favour
Red Against
Yellow Abstentions
Cyan Absent
Gray Non member

I'm disappointed about Australia.

What the heck?! You made, like, a thing of the map?

Also: Why is the Leo-McGarry-as-the-Lucy-van-Pelt-of-missile-defense bit not on youtube so i can use it to demonstrate how remarks like this require that the recipient was born before yesterday and actually gets the reference.

I've actually encountered self-styled Anti-Zionists who also happened to be an Anti-Semites, and hated Jews for being "racist"...

If I were to guess, it would be English Commonwealth countries that speak English - i.e., the United States, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, possibly South Africa, etc.

If I were to guess, it would be English Commonwealth countries that speak English - i.e., the United States, Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, possibly South Africa, etc.

Oh. I can see the foundation of your guess. Not a bad one. And maybe you mean the Commonwealth of Nations?
- The English Commonwealth existed from something like 1650-1660 & incl. England, Scotland, & Ireland.
- The Commonwealth of Nations is made mostly of former colonies of the British Empire as it existed in the mid-1800's.

In either case, the United States would not be incl. and Anglo-Saxon doesn't seem applicable when referring to India, etc.

But I appreciate your suggestion.

calling britain an anglo-saxon state is like calling the danes vikings, or the french franks, or the japanese yayoi, or the indians mughals, or...

ENGLALAND FOR ÞONE ÆNGLISC

allcaps

Calling Britain an Anglo-Saxon state is like calling the Danes Vikings, or the French Franks, or the Japanese Yayoi, or the Indians Mughals, or...

Dutch Frisians?

Ah, Israel has pissed off its own supporters. I see. Nothing at all to do with this.

I've seen many of those, even more then I've seen *regular* anti-Zionists who have nothing against Judaism.
Dude, you accused me of being an anti-Semite for denouncing Zionism. I am Jewish. You have no credibility on this matter.

Anglo-Saxon is still in common usage, so it makes more sense than calling the French 'Franks.' Though I would personally enjoy it if the majordomo at Hollande's residence suddenly started running the country while keeping Hollande locked in his attic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom