Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

Looks pretty hype, although, I'd have moved my capital one tile to the left :V

That would've been wrong. Isfahan is close to mountains but it isn't next to them. There's a lot of hills between them. Also Isfahan is on flatland, and unfortunately I can only change the Earth Giant map for myself.

Regalman, can you please add support for hazel16's Map Labels mod as well? I love that mod...

Thanks for reminding me! I will surely :)

Also, Regalman or whoever is working on the Safavids... the Carpets fonticon isn't working. It's only showing a small dotted white bar across the top of where the icon should be.

I am aware of this. I've fixed that issue in the latest build. What's left is making sure the code works and finding text errors.

How's the Yuan doing?

I just have the icon and the map atm, along with the base xml. Their plan is definitely ready.

A tip for you regalman (and most other modders for that matter), saving your .dds files with BC2/DXT3 compression will allow the images to be previewed in Windows Photo Viewer as well as showing the little thumbnails when file browsing, which just makes it easier on anyone hunting for the right file... so far Nutty and Pazyryk are the only people I've encountered who do this (unit makers aside, since we almost have to use DXT3 on textures). But please, do take this small step when exporting/saving your images. It might even help with your problem above, though I sincerely doubt that.

I was playing as the Safavids with another Safavids as the AI, this happens when I meet them. Does anyone know a solution?
Spoiler :

This usually happens when you don't set the XML file defining your diplo scene to import to VFS.

I am really excited for this. Whether any of my ideas will be used, or all of them ignored entirely, I'm just happy to see Lan Xang get some love. I await the million elephants and their (presumably very large) white parasol with eager anticipation.

Hooray! Finally, I'll be able play out the legacy of my ancestors in Civ! Though I may already have when I played as Siam... My family has a hard time deciding if they are Laotian or Thai... :crazyeye:

Really loving the map for this one - great colour harmony and well laid out. The maps are getting better and better on this site :goodjob:

Top Bottom