ryanjames' mods-Civilisations, small and large

1. That's one weird UA. I think you should change the tourism to culture(since no improvement gives tourism, and after building hotels and airports it'll produce tourism anyway).
2. The Kipchak: you mean its a 50% bonus, or its a 50% penalty?

1. That's one weird UA. I think you should change the tourism to culture(since no improvement gives tourism, and after building hotels and airports it'll produce tourism anyway).
2. The Kipchak: you mean its a 50% bonus, or its a 50% penalty?

50 bonus.

The thing is that the Cumans founded a series of dynasties in different countries, including 3 Bulgarian ones, the mamluk dynasties etc., and just had a big cultural impact on the balkans in general.

Also the pastures thing is easy, I just use dummy buildings.

Okay, so I've literally about 3 leaders to choose from for this civ, which one should I pick do you think?

Konchek-Argurably the coolest, unified alot of tribes and launched devastating invasions on Rus territory. He also allegedly invented Greek fire or something. Despite being one of the most influential leaders, he has no wikipedia page, and I can't find much about his actual life.

Boniak-Prominent Cuman chieftan, nicknamed the "Mangy". Defeated a bunch of peeps like Hungary and the Rus. Apparently did some symbolic stuff? Viewed as one of the greatest leaders.

Koten-Not so lucky with his wars, but fought against the Mongols, and led his people into the Balkans where they settled and founded several dynasties, and for that he is considered quite influential.

After some reading, Konchek is clearly the best option for the leader. Though, I dont think they ever used siege wepons... so I dont get the UU.

After some reading, Konchek is clearly the best option for the leader. Though, I dont think they ever used siege wepons... so I dont get the UU.

The UU isn't a siege weapon though is it? It's a trebuchet replacement that acts like a horse archer with bonuses against cities :p

Where did you read about Konchak exactly? Did you find any big pages that I could use for the civilopedia?

I found one big wiki page. Called "Cumans". :p
but I get the feeling yoy could find more info in Encyclopedia Britannica.

I found one big wiki page. Called "Cumans". :p
but I get the feeling yoy could find more info in Encyclopedia Britannica.

I know!

That page is huge!

At least I have plenty to pull from about the civ itself from that page!

Anyway, here's a gorgeous icon, courtesy of COF, makes me wish I had photoshop

Do you have the leaderscreen artwork for Cumania already? I have a very old leaderscreen from my earlier days of modding that I'm not using, it's not the best but if you need one I can PM you it.

Do you have the leaderscreen artwork for Cumania already? I have a very old leaderscreen from my earlier days of modding that I'm not using, it's not the best but if you need one I can PM you it.

Hmm, well COF was going to attempt one for me, we found a decent base, but I'll see what you have to offer :)

0/10 hand too small

wwe cage fight to the death between COF and tarcisiocm, winner makes/gives the art to ryanjames so he can make the Cuman Khanate

I beg to differ

0/10 hand too small

wwe cage fight to the death between COF and tarcisiocm, winner makes/gives the art to ryanjames so he can make the Kipchak Cuman confederation.

@SNX: you might end up like me if youll do that a lot, y'know...
Hey peeps:
Whoever makes the better leaderscreen, makes another one! Yay!

(Also it the Kipchak Cuman confederation FTFY)

Can I see it then TarcisioCM?

Top Bottom