Firebug's Civilizations

If someone can make a TSL Greek map it would be amazing. Some Greek States are half way across the Mediterranean though, so TSL with the whole cast of Greek States would be a pain in the butt.

Does the Cadmea produce +1 or +2 culture? The civilopedia entry contradicts itself?

Does the Cadmea produce +1 or +2 culture? The civilopedia entry contradicts itself?

+2. The Steam Workshop and thread descriptions are what you need to pay attention to.
I honestly care very little for Civilopedia entries.

Why? Its one of the most fun thing in game.

Natan just stares at Civilopedia during parties.

Thanks to all the people who helped me with my mod.
And JFD, i'm waiting for you to answer my friend request so i can credit you on the mod.

every civ is compatible with E&D anyway, even if it doesn't have Events.

If i was clear enough before. Thebes has no decisions. But that doesn't matter, because it just means they only get the generic decisions.

Expect an update to all the old city states' art at some point. Starting with Sparta.

Here's a look at Leonidas!

Spoiler :

Stop it! Stop it now! Where all those great LSs are coming from?!

It was me.
I combine artwork and 3d models i find on the internet and edit the lighting and colours.
The background is from 300, the body is a 3D model for a random video game which i edited, and the head is a 3D model of Leonidas i found.

Unique Unit Elite Hoplite
Replacement for the Spearman. They have the Agoge promotion which gives them +20% combat strength and gain double xp when defending.

Unique Building Military School
Unlike the Barracks it replaces it gives +25 xp and +2 Food

Images
Spoiler :

Compatibility
Cultural Diversity
Ethnic Units
Map Labels
Piety and Prestige

Credits
Firebug - Coding and Art
DJSHenninger - UA Coding
LeeS - Helping with UA

The updated Sparta.

Ooooh the new leaderscenes look great, and congrats on the release for Thebes! Don't know why but the purple motif is really drawing me in for some reason, almost hypnotic... And now I'm hungry... O_o

Also, I think I've might've forgotten in the credits for the map for Sparta* :S

As i clicked update in the steam workshop i was like
"Did i credit the map maker? oh god, i don't remember the map maker."

So thanks for speaking up, i feel bad now.

I forgot to mention the Sparta update included custom music too!

ooo!! I can acomplish my fantasy of training a level 5 military unit!!!
on other note: if i adopt the collective rule policy, what do i get instead of a settler with those civs?

Top Bottom