Fallout's New California Republic

LosPlebos

Chieftain
I would quite like to make a mod civ, the problem is I never have, and this will be my first ever foray into modding...

Its not really the same as alot of others here, being fictional, but I see plenty of fictional civs on the steam workshop. I would just like some help getting off the ground

New California Republic

Tandi:

Embassies in other nations capitals increase your tourism with them by +25%

Veteran Ranger:

Far higher combat strength (75) than the Paratrooper which it replaces, but loses the Paratroopers paradrop ability.

Trooper:

Cheaper but slightly weaker infantry replacement for the NCR, and costs no maintenance when garrisoned in a city (with oligarchy +1 gold)

I don't need the work done for me, but somebody who could point me in the right direction and give some tips would be greatly appreciated.

Funny you post this now. Rawsasquatch posted a New California civ about a... Month ago or so.

I posted a WIP thread about a month ago, but the mod is still nowhere near finished. I hope to release the NCR + Caesar's Legion civ pack sometime around June 14th (the day of Bethesda's E3 conference, where it's widely rumored Fallout 4 will be announced).

I posted a WIP thread about a month ago, but the mod is still nowhere near finished. I hope to release the NCR + Caesar's Legion civ pack sometime around June 14th (the day of Bethesda's E3 conference, where it's widely rumored Fallout 4 will be announced).

Alright then, good luck, I will do something else in that case. Your civs look great, (far better than anything I could've cobbled together :p)

Or you could help him, experience tells that an extra hand is never unwelcome...

Top Bottom