Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hi, I have come from far away to tell you of the glory and truth of the Taoist faith...is this a bad time?"

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0047.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0047.JPG
    200.9 KB · Views: 905
"Hi, I have come from far away to tell you of the glory and truth of the Taoist faith...is this a bad time?"

That's funny. :goodjob:

Actually, looking at that pic, it seems to me that that missionary would be getting pretty annoyed. "For cyin' out loud, this is the third time I've been here. This happens every damn time!"

Ninja pandas, they are actually everywhere in that screenshot, and there is another one behind you.

Oh, that's my imaginary friend, Marti. He's not really a ninja panda, he just likes pretending. Isn't that right, Marti?

And Wesley Crusher must be captured and sold to some laboratory for invasive scientific experiments.

Wil Wheaton, who played Wesley Crusher, had his own struggles with the management of the show, and I think I've heard that even he found Wesley's boyish, "Space Cadet" character repulsive at times. Wil made a different presentation :devil: as the leader of the "Axis of Anarchy" in Season 3 of "The Guild", a Webseries that recently came to my attention and which I have been enjoying. You might enjoy it! :goodjob:

Deleted by poster

"There's an app for that," as they say. ;)

I've seen Wil Wheaton in some other things, and I think he's done quite well in them. It's Wesley that I loathe. (And all of the little "Braniac" children that so many shows on the telly inflict upon us.)

I'm sorry, but there are very few 12 year olds who can whip up a nuclear reactor out of iPod parts. Just putting that out there for those whose reality is a little fuzzy. ;)

Now, Ninja Panda Bears - of course! They make excellent security personnel. We employ several at the hospital. But... I've never actually seen one...

Those 12 year old geniuses always remind me of being younger versions of the Professor on Gilligan's Island. Guy can build a nuclear reactor out of twine and cocoanuts, but can't patch a three foot hole in the hull of a boat.

Now, Ninja Panda Bears - of course! They make excellent security personnel. We employ several at the hospital. But... I've never actually seen one...

Good thing, too. If you ever see one . . . it's too late.

Deleted by poster

Deleted by poster

And I never knew that you were dyslexic, Ruff. :p
Well - I always say mildly dyslexic. I called EF, FE for so long it wasn't funny. You should hear me when I get on a roll - lots of unintended spoonerism. I always say it is because I suffer from Marvin (TPA) syndrome.

Edit: Or you could change your name to Memon Lerchant - I think that has a certain ring to it - don't you?

Barbs give me a LOT of grief sometimes :rolleyes:

Spoiler :

(image is a cut&paste of the turn log)

Attachments

• bsoddsloss.jpg
    bsoddsloss.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 1,419
I personally think it would be nice if combat results actively worked toward the average, so when something like that happens, you get some free shots in your next battle to make up for it.

That's exploitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom