Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of animal cruelty, Someone should call Greenpeace on the Ethiopians.

Something is seriously wrong with Augustus.

hahaha nearest free tile... that island perhaps?

Don't know. When my borders expanded, it disappeared. Still haven't found it. Shoot, I'm not even looking for it.

What is Augustus's religion? looks like "Cottonism" to me.
What mod is that?

The extra religious icons are from Gods of Old, but I don't think it is Gods of Old....

BTW a contribution:
Spoiler :

The RNG has quite a sense of dark humor.......

Rolo, I'm trying to find what's funny with that... but I can't. Any hints?

EDIT: Okay, I just looked at the LHC topic. :D He was your DP partner, right? You probably should've explained that to to the non-LHC players here. If you declare war on your DP partner, dosn't that mean you declare war on yourself? 'Tis a bit of a paradox.

hmm ... i didn't know that Oasis could be riverside but ...

That riverside oasis IS weird. And a bit of a bad break, if you can't cottage/watermill/farm it. I think that may be due to a bug in the starting positions setup...?

Weird, you don't event get the extra riverside commerce from it.

Rolo, I'm trying to find what's funny with that... but I can't. Any hints?

EDIT: Okay, I just looked at the LHC topic. :D He was your DP partner, right? You probably should've explained that to to the non-LHC players here. If you declare war on your DP partner, dosn't that mean you declare war on yourself? 'Tis a bit of a paradox.

Not unless you're the Ottomans.

Spoiler :

The best part of my day is picking up The Onion. :)

Speaking of world wars, this happened to me in my most recent game:

Spoiler :

IIRC, Ragnar started the whole mess, then Gilgamesh wanted a piece of the Master...er, Mistress and her vassal. Me, I just got to watch endless updates of cities being conquered! :lol: And of course, my diplomacy kept taking hits from the poor fools who wanted me to jump in and have the entire world at war. :(

Oh, and it gets better. After some capitulation and independence, this happens just TWELVE TURNS LATER:

Spoiler :

Needless to say, on my computer I saved these images as World War I and World War II, respectfully. :lol:

Nah, that's nothing. In Neal's games regarding the Earth scenario. It gets crazy! Sometimes a person will get dogpiled by everyone, other times, there's so many DP, that one turn its a very peaceful world, and the next, the world war's at war with everyone! Remember the Earth Scenario has 18 civs (some games had 34 though).

Nah, that's nothing. In Neal's games regarding the Earth scenario. It gets crazy! Sometimes a person will get dogpiled by everyone, other times, there's so many DP, that one turn its a very peaceful world, and the next, the world war's at war with everyone! Remember the Earth Scenario has 18 civs (some games had 34 though).

The diplomacy screen in Neal's games is so cluttered (unless he has been conquering a lot:hammer:)

just got paper damn early :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom