Female Pirates

Well, Pirates! pretty much uses the same modding as Civ4. I try and throw it in the game and see if it works. :)

Excellent work as usual. As always you are my art hero.
Odd thing though. Is the button suppose to be the same as the Captain? I have it pointing to the Sailor but doesn't seem to show that way and the animation in the Civlopedia is the same as well.
Also can I have them upgrade to the Female Rifle and Infantry?

Excellent work as usual. As always you are my art hero.
Odd thing though. Is the button suppose to be the same as the Captain? I have it pointing to the Sailor but doesn't seem to show that way and the animation in the Civlopedia is the same as well.
Also can I have them upgrade to the Female Rifle and Infantry?
Thanks, I am glad you like the units.
The button and the model displayed in the pedia are the one of the captain, since that model is the first one in "UnitMeshGroup" tag of the combined unit. If you want to have the sailor model and button (pirate_sailor.dds) show up, you will need to have the sailor as first entry in that tag.
You can only define a unitclass a unit upgrades to (in the "UnitClassUpgrades" tags). If you have female rifleman and infantry as unitclasses in your mod, you can put them in there. Otherwise you will have to tinker with python in the CvEventManager file.

Thanks, tried the move around and worked perfect. Doesn't come up as a Unique Unit though.
I'll look at the upgrades first. Not a fan of snakes!

Top Bottom