Multiplayer Contact Information

I´ve got civ 2 mpg, and would love to play it online with someone.
Had the old civ2 and played lots and lots by myself some years back..

msn: ernir_palsson@hotmail.com

I am mainly online and eager for good games during evenings (8 pm til midnight and beynd) GMT...

Hi, all. I'm a longtime Civ player, but new to online play. I'd like to find some players for one-on-one games so I can wet my feet as it were to playing online. Anyone willing to show me the ropes? I can be contacted by ICQ at 3890194 or MSN at ShirikLektar@hotmail.com. I use Trillian but for some reason it won't let me add any ICQ numbers to my contacts.

I have attempted to contact those of you that posted recently about wanting to play civ2... though most of you have yet to authorize my requests for addition on icq. Anyhow posting my contact info again if anyone wants to speed up the process of me finding them for a game:

AIM: SWJ06

Pm me if you need my msn. I don't use it much but can if needed

Goose1964 here would like to play tot game tired of single player need a human on othere side

i'm all ways ready to play TOT need human on other side tired of single player
goose196413#yahoo.com give a shout

Isn't better to setup a IRC channel for this? I got one going at server: irc.utonet.org channel: #civ
I also have some friends there that I play with from time to time.
MSN: drifalk@yahoo.com

hey!

im new to online playing, but have playd the game for many years, i got the "Ultimate Civilization II Classic Collection" version, pleas say if i need an uppdatet version or if you want to play me :) (sorry for my bad english)

MSN: andeserstein@hotmail.com

I'm looking for my first multiplayer game. I have the gold edition. I may be gone for a few days, but I'll get your reply eventually. I am reletively unskilled, but I beat the computer very brutally on the second easiest setting. going to try higher skill settings if I don't find a multiplayer game in the next few days. my contact is Pimpopotomous@yahoo.com and Pimpopotomous@aol.com

Top Bottom