How Is Our President Handling The Office?

How Is The President Handling The Office?

• Impeach The Bum - Unhappy With Current Results

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyc

Looking for the door...
We're not looking for Kudos (sp) or backslaps here. We're looking for constructive criticisms. Help us help you by telling us where we can improve. Some things you can guage your answer on are the President job description (located in the Election Office with everyone else), the state of the real Civ3 game, and the upkeep of the basic mechanics of the Demogame.

Please choose from the following Options:

1. Excellent - No complaints

2. Good - A passing grade

3. Not Bad - Unimpressed

4. Impeach The Bum - Unhappy with the current results

5. Abstain - What's a President?

Yes, this will be a public poll, so be honest. Pull no punches. I'm making this poll last untill the end of the Term, plus I'm making it a multiple choice, so if you want to vote now and then later in the Term that's fine. Oops! Can't do that.

Please post below if you do have any complaints.

so if you want to vote now and then later in the Term that's fine. This way if you change your mind on how the job is going you can reflect that.
The poll mechanism won't let you vote twice, but comments will still work. ;)

On topic, I think it was unfortunate that technical difficulties delayed the actual start of the game. It might have been a good idea to delegate the launch to someone.

Now that it's going, hopefully it will pick up more participation. We need something exciting to jump start the citizens.

Oh, that's right. You have to vote all multiple options at one time. Too bad.

On topic, I think it was unfortunate that technical difficulties delayed the actual start of the game. It might have been a good idea to delegate the launch to someone.

I don't remember technical difficulties delaying the start of the gme. If you're speaking about my modem problem, DaveShack, that wasn't the cause. I remember you asking the question of how to start the game. Between you, donsig and the wall, it was decided to hold everything up till the elections. You even entertained the idea of making the first Term a set-up period of the game. Well, that's what happened.

The very existence of this poll shows Cyc's commitment to transparency and citizen input.

Or it could just be pandering. ;)

I give Cyc a grade of Excellently Not Bad.

I think Cyc has done a good job as 1st President of Hibernia. I no longer have civ3 so I have neglected most of the in-game discussions and such.

No complaints here.

Thanks for the kinds words people. I'll try to do even better next time.

We're not looking for Kudos (sp) or backslaps here. We're looking for constructive criticisms. Help us help you by telling us where we can improve. Some things you can guage your answer on are the President job description (located in the Election Office with everyone else), the state of the real Civ3 game, and the upkeep of the basic mechanics of the Demogame.

Please choose from the following Options:

1. Excellent - No complaints

2. Good - A passing grade

3. Not Bad - Unimpressed

4. Impeach The Bum - Unhappy with the current results

5. Abstain - What's a President?

Yes, this will be a public poll, so be honest. Pull no punches. I'm making this poll last untill the end of the Term, plus I'm making it a multiple choice, so if you want to vote now and then later in the Term that's fine. Oops! Can't do that.

Please post below if you do have any complaints.

Your poll seems to be lacking the option "Way too early to tell". Apart from that, one must conclude that president Obama's behaviour is consistent with the attitude he displayed during the campaign.
Moderator Action: warned for spam

Top Bottom