Download and Current Changelog

I have a question regarding a feature I just found out about after playing FfH2/Civ4 for ages (lol).
Which (mod)mod introduced the feature that you can build multiple units in one city in one round with the according production overflow and if you queue them up??
And why is this rarely (if at all) mentioned, while it is such a strong feature?

Please don't tell me this is a civ4 core-feature (apparently poorly documented then); that would be very humiliating :D

Great job on the Advanced Terraforming fix! What ended up being the issue? It was such an odd bug...
hardcoding in the exe. Gameoption nr. 19 will always behave like that.

The multiple production is introduced by Denev's multiple production modcomp.

I think it's really great for FFH as it allows some civs to use their unique advantages better. Sidar who specialize in one city for example.

mana from palace? XML\buildings\buildinginfos file. it's free bonus 4 and 5

I had lots of errors trying to download 7.20, but finally got it to complete two different times.
Both times, though, the install failed at about 75% with a corrupted Runes2.mp3 (and Runes3, Runes4, Runes5 ...). :(

mana from palace? XML\buildings\buildinginfos file. it's free bonus 4 and 5

Thanks :) I modified Balserapsh to get another Chaos mana instead of Air and Mind instead of Entropy (total of 2 chaos, 2 mind and one shadow). When I start game and mouse over palace, it shows I get 2 Shadow 2 Chaos and one Mind mana, while in fact I get mana I should be getting. I build an Adept to check it and it seems it works correctly, with only mouse over being wrong :)
I'm using 7.11, still one hour left to finish downloading 7.20 ;)

Hi,Great Mod! I am having a problem with the recent v7.20 installation. An error occures whenever the installation proceeds to soundtrack\rune\Rune2.mp3. Hope you could help me. Thanks:)

The installer works for me. Either a general problem with filefront or something failed while uploading. Anyone got the install file working?

I had same problem.

Going to try ignore and see what happens.

If you re-up it, I'll have to wait until tonight to recheck, as it takes an hour to dl at work.

Failfront seems to be down for a while now.
Does anyone have the proper file already and can torrent it up or something?

Top Bottom