Can't build Apollo or Manhattan Projects. Do i have too many wonders already?

Sorry for the lame bump...I could not find this thread in the search, but found it on my phone.

I'm having the same issue in that I cannot build the Manhattan Project. Can someone take a look at my file, please?

Attachments

• Casimir III_0280 AD-1820.Civ5Save
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
Sorry for the lame bump...I could not find this thread in the search, but found it on my phone.

I'm having the same issue in that I cannot build the Manhattan Project. Can someone take a look at my file, please?

You are only in the modern era, don't have the tech for Manhattan Project, which is in Atomic era.

Uh...you literally JUST finished Radio and entered the Modern Era. You're nowhere close to Atomic Theory, which is in the Atomic Era.

Edit: damnit sclb! :p

Nope, it's 1955 or something like that. I've been in the atomic area for a while. The save name is just inaccurate.

Then you didn't attach the correct save file. Because you literally just finished Radio in the one you linked.

^^You're right--you're in the Atomic era and have 2 uranium. It's weird that your game save file is 1820 but the game is actually 1956.

I looked through all your cities and I don't see where it was built so I'm at a loss.

And since you're researching radar now, I'm guessing you didn't even have time to finish Manhattan Project by now.

Are you using any mods?

You saved the later save over your earlier one, that's why they have the same file name. I don't know why manhattan project isn't even an option to build.

^^Definitely.

By the waya, Tatran--I saw you went further in the game. How did the war go with the Iriquois fleet?

2-3 submarines will do the job. One shot to sink a privateer and two-three shots for a battleship.
The AI navy in civ5 is harmless compared to the civ4 SoD navy.

Confirming what Tatran said.
Spoiler :

My guess is that you actually did build it -- since the techs were taking you like 12-16 turns each and the notification log only went back 10ish turns, entirely possible you simply forgot you built it.
How did the war go with the Iriquois fleet?
Like Tatran, I annihilated it. Largest issue was too many planes with the wrong promotions and (on a related note due to oil) lack of Battleships...and by largest issue I mean "I wiped out the enemy Navy and had to semi twiddle my thumbs as I prepared to actually attack the Iroquois cities."

Attachments

• I Hate Nukes But They Are Not Bugged.jpg
    I Hate Nukes But They Are Not Bugged.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 611
@Tatran and @LordBalkoth: I figured it would be easy to take them out. I hadn't tried yet.

Top Bottom