Why is my Hall of Fame empty?

oPunchDrunko

Prince
Before I installed G&K about 3 weeks ago, my Hall of Fame had about 10 games in it. Now after I installed they all disappeared. Even the games I've finished in G&K won't show up in it. Does anybody know why this happened?

Before I installed G&K about 3 weeks ago, my Hall of Fame had about 10 games in it. Now after I installed they all disappeared. Even the games I've finished in G&K won't show up in it. Does anybody know why this happened?

Are you using mods? If you are, they don't show up in the HoF.

IIRC, G&K has a completely separate Hall of Fame than Vanilla.

If you want to see your old Hall of Fame, disable G&K and you will see it. And then you can reenable it again.

You can "manipulate" your HoF with a little DB free software... very easy to do, and your mod-included games show up (they are there in the HoF DB, but when linked to a mod, the HoF is coded to not show them... you break the link with the little program, and they show up.

Program is called SQLite Database Browser 2.0, look up for it in the net... very easy to use, no server crap blablabla...

Another example of well thought the mechanics of this game were. Use second party software to see your score :lol:

Another example of well thought the mechanics of this game were. Use second party software to see your score :lol:

well... consistent with "use second party software to PLAY the game"...:rolleyes:

Anyways, in the case of the HoF, as with achievements, I guess the idea was to keep the comparisons fair... although your PERSONAL HoF should not need any type of fairness to compare your scores with... YOU.

Bottom line, easy enough to solve with that little piece of software.

I think my Hall of Fame on G&K once showed my games from vanilla, but it doesn't anymore.

You can "manipulate" your HoF with a little DB free software... very easy to do, and your mod-included games show up (they are there in the HoF DB, but when linked to a mod, the HoF is coded to not show them... you break the link with the little program, and they show up.

Program is called SQLite Database Browser 2.0, look up for it in the net... very easy to use, no server crap blablabla...

Aristos, what exactly does one do with the DB to "break" the link? I've recently gotten hold of some mods and would like to try them out (faster aircraft animations, RED animations pack, InfoAddict, and a few other mods that don't affect gameplay, just the interface), but that'll prevent those games from being added to the HOF. Which kind of annoys me.

What queries need to be run or steps taken to cause the mod-played victories to show up?

Just curious.

cheers,
Phil

Top Bottom