Random Gameplay Videos #1: Vidiot Vidiocracy

You need to try out COD4 and no other COD.

Meh, CoD4 was alright. CoD:UO is the best though. It still plays exactly as it did years ago and still has active servers. Plus it has many larger and therefore better maps.

Plus it has many larger and therefore better maps.

Larger = better?

Not really, I'm not going to advocate maps like Shipment, Rust or Nuketown but these were played far far more often than say Countdown, Derail or Array, which were just crap large maps.

Crossfire, Strike or Overgrown for COD4 or Karachi, Favela and Highrise for MW2 are regular size maps (about the size of de_dust2 or de_aztec) but still great ones.

It also depends on the type of game, Arica Harbor can be great when in the middle rounds because you're playing in more tight spaces and there's actually cover but the first mcom stations are just awful because it's just awfully big and open and everyone either snipes or whores tanks, whereas for example Cold War which is much more compact allows for much more interesting gameplay than say the first round of Arica Harbor or the first or last round of Atacama Desert.

Still on the small side and mostly involved people running around in circles (although they had more circles per map to choose from than the newer CoDs, which seem to have one maybe two).

BC2 and BF3's maps are a mix of bad maps (most of BC2's, Metro, etc) and good maps that may have some flawed areas (Arica Harbour as mentioned, the Back to karkand pack for BF3).

Offices in Berlin get shot up by one agent who thought he was in Geneva.

Link to video.

In which a mercenary receives a 12.7x99mm NATO round up his backside.

Link to video.

Hello. I am making a Let's Play of Portal 2. Here is the first bit. You'll actually want to go to the site because I think the annotations get cut off in the embed and the subtitles* are small.

Link to video.

* I did the subtitles myself because a) the in-game subtitles aren't the best and b) I've got a speech impediment so I can be rather incoherent at times

Link to video.

HOLY CRAP THIS LOOKS AWESOME!

First alpha (0.1) released today for free. I'm downloading now :D. Their site is currently overwhelmed with traffic so only availvable on torrent.

Survival game on alien planets, infinite procedural universe and planets, minecraft style building and mining, rpg character features and an FPS all rolled into one.

Meh, CoD4 was alright. CoD:UO is the best though. It still plays exactly as it did years ago and still has active servers. Plus it has many larger and therefore better maps.

Yeah that was like one of the first multiplayer games with tanks in it.

On my first playthrough of Portal 2, I glitched up the game with rather hilarious results. So I decided to figure out if I could reproduce the glitch consistently. Here we go.

Link to video.

My computer didn't really like this, as you can tell starting halfway through.

Top Bottom