[MOM]how the healing spell works?

siggraph

Chieftain
After hundreds of turns, I got a high level paladin.

There two cast(heal) buttoms. One is gray and I cant click(surely there are someone can be healed). The other is a 'automatically cast spell at beginning of each turn' switch. I turn on this, and the paladin gets a autocast promotion. Then I end turn but nothing happens.

I just wondering how could I use the healing spell?

Thanks all.

the autocast thingy automatically casts that spell at the beginning of each turn, if applicable.

I think it's just a leftover from the old WM magic system though.

The problem is I can't fix out what is the 'applicable' condation for the healing spell.
The 'autocast' just always doesn't work and I can't cast the spell manually.

[to_xp]Gekko;11930562 said:
the autocast thingy automatically casts that spell at the beginning of each turn, if applicable.

I think it's just a leftover from the old WM magic system though.

the healing spell is acting weird, something might broke it.

I have the healing spells rewritten recently so that the AI can understand them. If there is a bug with it, it's atleast fixed in the new big patch of MoM

the healing spell is acting weird, something might broke it.

I have the healing spells rewritten recently so that the AI can understand them. If there is a bug with it, it's atleast fixed in the new big patch of MoM

So you mean in this version, both AI and human palyers cannot use the healing spell?

The Heal spell will remove the diseased condition. I don't know if it will do more than that

The Heal spell will remove the diseased condition. I don't know if it will do more than that

:(It's said it can also heal all units in the tile...
If it can only remove disease condition, why I donnot just use the 'cure disease' spell which need not any promotion points.

probably a bit of confusion due to the move from FFH magic system to MoM :D

in FFH, heal used to heal all units on the tile, that is for sure. in MoM, it seems it's buggy at the moment which is causing it to not function properly. hopefully next beta is soon :D

well.

I used WB to make someone diseased, then the buttom lighted...
Use 300 faith to remove disease when there is another spell free and able to remove disease, plagued and withered.

Top Bottom