New NESes, ideas, development, etc

Not really. It is basic forum etiquette.

Basically, if you don't understand something you should probably flick through the last few pages. Nobody is going to expect you to flick through all 262 pages but it's not hard to go through say the last 3. It saves people from explaining things again without really needing to. I had originally written up a response to Milarqui that answered his question but I decided that was unnecessary considering that he could invested 20 seconds himself instead of my 5 minutes.

Acting like a pompous buffoon under a veil of politeness is not basic forum etiquette.

And I assume you had some sort of honest intention for your blunt and hypocritical response?

I think people on the forum have to realize that jumping into conversations and saying the curtest response does not, and should not, warrant respect.

Dreadnought said:
I think people on the forum have to realize that jumping into conversations and saying the curtest response does not, and should not, warrant respect.

Neither do asinine interpolations. But more seriously, it wouldn't kill people to use their eyes for once now would it?

I actually wrote up a nice paragraph then decided why should I be wasting my five minutes on this. :p

This is the "New NESes, ideas, development, etc." thread, not the "Let's all be punks and pretend like we're not punks" thread. To rerail it, how about discussing potential NESes, huh? Yeah, sounds great. So a Pokemon NES would need some different rules, I think. Anyone have ideas for PokéNES rules?

I don't know about a Pokemon NES, but I'm working on a Fallout NES right now. I've hit a major roadblock, however, with a lack of a map of the continental United States that can be added on to. Thoughts, anyone?

That I have tried, however. Does anyone have any suggestions? The current map thread gave me no answers.

You could put this in an image manipulator and trace the lines, make the map yourself. That wouldn't be too difficult. I think any further requests should be in the map thread, unless you extrapolate on the map-NES relation more to make it relevant to the NES development thread. :)

I will indeed take it to the map thread. Though, the NES is very nearly ready for launch but for the map problem. If anyone's interested, I'm happy to take canon faction/location reserves :)

I'm gonna go ahead and call Alaska, around Anchorage.

Top Bottom