AI hostility patch

subzero22

Chieftain
I thought I posted a reply in a post before for the hostility patch but I can't seem to find the topic or even the post again for some odd reason. Even when searching for my own posts in the forum. Well anyway the link seemed to be down in that post and I was wondering if there was another link to it or if someone can upload it please.

An AI hostility patch? I didn't know it existed but it sounds great! Is it an official patch or a hack made by fans?

The MGE link leads to a Russian 403(404?) screen. Is there another way to get the AI fix, or is it lost forever? =(

Thanks so much. ya that 403/404 page made me think it was lost forever as I couldn't find it anywhere else.

Edit: hmm does it work when I try to run it all it does is bring a console screen up then closes right away. Doesn't do anything else.

:hmm: So it is. Try this one. It's a patched executable as opposed to a file patcher. It may even be an older version, I'm not sure.

[Edit: Just realised that I've already uploaded this file (the patcher) years ago. Get it here.]

Sorry to register simply for a necropost, but that attachment results in no data received when I click it.

EDIT: When I removed part of the attachment url and use this link I get an archive that is corrupted.

! C:\***\Skyer_Civ2_MGE_Aggro_AI_Fix.rar: CRC failed in attitude.exe. The file is corrupt
! C:\***\Skyer_Civ2_MGE_Aggro_AI_Fix.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Any ideas?

EDIT 2: Disregard previous, it's back to no data received. Any chance of a mirror?

Top Bottom