Unicorn

our unicorn masters are not pleased at the meager harvest this year.

Well, they shouldn't have stopped working on the mod if they wanted more...

Im new on Rife, i discovered it months ago and i like the mod more than Civ4.

I didnt think the joke was a virus since i know about what means 1 april for english guys hehe... not surprised. But the song trully shocked me :eek:

Could i ask you, Val, for a few improvements on unit sounds? by personal message i mean.

Happy Unicorn Day, everyone!

How could I have forgot? How humbling. Thank you for bringing this up, MaxAstro. And a happy Unicorn Day to you too.

Ah, I almost forgot again! Happy unicorn day everyone, and to all a good friendship.

Oh my. I noticed this thing today and was quite puzzled indeed. Infuriated in fact. Well, for the first couple of seconds anyway. After that my internal MLP fan kicked in and I was happy. So yea, overall this was a relatively happy thing on an otherwise desperately disgusting day.

Hail the horned pony.

Hm, I totally forgot that was in.

Btw, PPQ_Purple, having spoiler tag in signature is against the rules of CFC. I'd received infraction for it, just FYI. :D

Hm, I totally forgot that was in.

Btw, PPQ_Purple, having spoiler tag in signature is against the rules of CFC. I'd received infraction for it, just FYI. :D

Really? Dam. The rules must have changed since I was last really active. I'll get rid of it. Thanks for the info.

Hey anw, how's it going?

Great. Just playing a game with the Mecara Order. Got into a permanent alliance with the elves. Now I am fighting back Basilium who of all things converted to the white hand and his ally the Khazad controlled by Valkirion. That's a game! Brings a smile to my face for once!

Top Bottom