Two Problems with my Mod!

Gurra09

Emperor
Hello!

Today I've been creating a Mesopotamia mod that later should be for a scenario. I finished it for two hours ago and everything works fine except for two problems. One which I don't understand what the problem is and one that really ruins the mod for me...

Problem 1
When loading the mod seven XML Error popups with the same text show up saying:
Allocating zero or less memory in CvXMLLoadUtility::SetVariableListTagPair
Current XML file is: xml\GameInfo/CIV4CivicInfos.xml
In my little brain I thought that CvXMLLoadUtility::SetVariableListTagPair has something to do with Python but when I searched through the Civ4 folders with the computer's search engine it didn't find any file that include that phrase or that has the name CvXMLLoadUtility.

Problem 2
After skipping the XML Errors and starting the mod everything works fine. I click Single Player, Play Now! and start a game to look if it works in game and not just in civilopedia. But after I have choosen all settings for the game and clicked OK the game crashes to desktop.

I have tried to fix these problems but haven't been able to do that. Because of that I have included my mod as an attached file in this post if anybody would like to be so kind looking through the mod and see if they find anything I've missed.

Thanks in advance!
Gurra09

Attachments

• Mesopotamia.zip
    59 KB · Views: 34
Id start by cleaning up the event files. They refer to things like the labratory building, grenadier unit, etc that you have removed from your mod and are causing a lot of errors when it loads.

Its also unhappy that you've removed ROUTE_RAILROAD from the game. In FfH I left railroads in but i never enable creating them.

There was the problem... Mysterious that there weren't any XML Errors about that because in a former mod I did when I removed religions there were XML errors about the event files.

Thank you for helping!

Gurra09

Top Bottom