Release Date?

I have a feeling that they may be much closer to release than we think. It seems as if they already have all the information and everything that is in the EP done. I believe it is just a matter of testing and public anticipation build up. I'm gonna say April for the release time.

I have a feeling that they may be much closer to release than we think. It seems as if they already have all the information and everything that is in the EP done. I believe it is just a matter of testing and public anticipation build up. I'm gonna say April for the release time.

I wanna say that I believe you.. but if that would be true why can't they actually say the release date? ALl we know is it's coming out Late Spring (which is let's be honest in about 3 months but still).

There's also no "offcial" pre-orders, with the only ones being little bit fishy.

I wanna say that I believe you.. but if that would be true why can't they actually say the release date?

Because the EP probably hasn't been retail manufactured yet. Plus it builds anticipation. Products sell well with a large amount of anticipation.

not an impossible date but stores often just come up with a date without actually know anything.

CiV G&K - May 25th (according to Amazon, which I'd trust more than any other source especially since it's not some placeholder date for like when a game is still 6-12 months before it's coming)
Diablo III - May 15th (official).

hmm...

dat summer...
Spoiler :
...is not gonna be very sunny :D

EB Games in Toronto, Canada has a release date of Tuesday, May 1. Of course it is subject to change.

EB Games in Toronto, Canada has a release date of Tuesday, May 1. Of course it is subject to change.

Hopefully they'll all change to this date. After all, most new releases are on a Tuesday. Mostly because, it's my birthday.

If it will be released on May 1, i'll be okay with that. If it will be released earlier, I'll be very pleased.

Top Bottom