Elves Improvement Problem

KingMississippi

Chieftain
On my game my Ljosafar (sp?) are not able to build any elven improvements without wiping out the forests. Is there a known bug for this or do I just need to reinstall.

Currently the Ljosalfar (and the Svartalfar) build the same improvements as everyone else, but the forests don't get cleared. The mouseover still shows it as clearing forests however, and the AI still thinks it has to clear it.

Are you sure the forests are gone? It doesn't matter if it says it will clear it, you'll have to check the actual tiles. Also, you can't see the forests under some improvements, but they are still there.

So you cant build any improvements until you have bronze working than? That just seems unfair to elves especially if you go for fellowship before bronzeworking.

No. It lets you build without the tech requirement, even if it does say otherwise (I don't remember whether it does or not).

Of course, in really early, unpatched versions this was broken. Do you have the latest patch? (Or something from this year?)

I just installed it about a month ago it is 0.30 with some patch cant remember the letter. However now that I am looking at it it doesnt wipe the trees like was said but it wont let me build til bronze working.

Top Bottom