Civ IV available in shops in Germany

Rince said:
According to several people on civforum.de Civ IV is available in some shops in Germany for immediate pick-up directly from the shelf!

Greetings,

Rince

Rince, I've been to the German forum, but it's all in German for some reason ;)

Any chance you can give us some more info on what they are saying and whether you think it's true!

One member ( very new account, username is a number ) claims he have it and is now going to play, others ask via telephone at some shops, and they are denying that they allready have it - so maybe the poster is only a troll , at least so far only rumors...

It would be very strange that germany have it before the main usa release :crazyeye:

A German online shop lunatech.de claims to have "more than 5 copies" in stock! So may be there is truth to these rumours.

well if its true then europe would be the first to have the game out, lol :goodjob:

I really think it's true since several people have phoned various shops and a few of them really confirmed that they have it and are selling it.

Also the release dates of several shops changed yesterday from November 4th to October 26, 27, 28 in Germany and in Switzerland (which makes ME very happy).

One of them is EB-Games if you check here:

http://www.ebgames.de/advanced_sear...ation&osCsid=6a4bc8f64dbf0a6b87613449bd826a66

lunatech.de says in the news section that it's available today and a member of that shop confirmed (i.e. advertised) it in the civforum.de.

Another shop is this one:

http://www.wog.ch/shop.cfm/template/details_PC/product/PC-0420.cfm

Believe me, all these shops said 4th of November before, i checked it several times. They really changed yesterday.

So i think it's really true and i really think i'll be able to pick up the game this week in a shop in Switzerland.

Greetings,

Rince

I checked my local store yesterday, the European version (including 5 or so languages) comes this thursday, latest friday. I don´t think this should be different for Germany (although maybe you get it today - we have national holiday today).

Oh my oh my oh my... I do hope it will happen in France too... Otherwise I'll have to find a way to get it from germany...

Hm, I'm seriously considering to take the train to Düsseldorf today... Will take whole afternoon though.. :|

thats slightly ******ed if they cant sell it before the 4th... doesnt make sense considering the release date was moved back (even if it had been moved forward before that :D )

Top Bottom