Where's the DLC?

civoholic

Warlord
Its August 4, I went on the website, but i couldn't type in my code, what gives?

Did they delay it or what?

They lied to us.

Honestly, I think it is getting to the point where it is almost too late (for me anyway). I read an article about some XBL data that Microsoft released saying that if you get it out within a month of your game's release, your DLC profits are usually double what they would be if it's released 2 or 3 months later.

I really enjoy playing Civ Rev and I was playing it non-stop for about 3 weeks after release, but I've moved on to other games now. I'll definately download my free DLC for getting the game at Best Buy, but I'm not too sure I'll buy the other two packs now. Unless, they are insanely cheap (like $1 or $2 each) I don't play the game often enough anymore to justify it.

Well, i went to the 2k forums, and people were saying that they went on the site, put in there code, and it worked, good for them.

I went on, and it obvioustly, didn't work, but they added something.
DLC Probubly coming later this month.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Let's go back to the begining, they delayed the US version a good old 3 WEEKS, for goodies and a more "ungliched'' game.

1. UNGLICHED GAME, well just ask someone with a PS3 about that
2. GOODIES, 2k Elizabeth said, just DAYS AGO, early August, now in 3 days its now late August, a bunch of crap, don't lie to us

Europe must of paid off 2k for the great deal that they got

Someone said that the Europeans got the DLC, before us, sorry 2k, your just baised

The DLC has been delayed, due to the problems with the MP on PS3. All hands are being used to fix the latter, instead of working on the DLC. More infor is available on the 2K forums.

Well, i went to the 2k forums, and people were saying that they went on the site, put in there code, and it worked, good for them.

I went on, and it obvioustly, didn't work, but they added something.
DLC Probubly coming later this month.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Let's go back to the begining, they delayed the US version a good old 3 WEEKS, for goodies and a more "ungliched'' game.

1. UNGLICHED GAME, well just ask someone with a PS3 about that
2. GOODIES, 2k Elizabeth said, just DAYS AGO, early August, now in 3 days its now late August, a bunch of crap, don't lie to us

Europe must of paid off 2k for the great deal that they got

Someone said that the Europeans got the DLC, before us, sorry 2k, your just baised

You shouldn't be playing videogames anyway, work on your spelling instead. I'm not even a native English speaker and I can tell your spelling is crap.

You shouldn't be playing videogames anyway, work on your spelling instead. I'm not even a native English speaker and I can tell your spelling is crap.

i only spelled one word wrong, ass hole

Actually, you spelled at least 6 words wrong, but who's counting?

Anyway, is the DLC people are talking about the 2kgames.com/civredeem thing or something else? I'm getting irritated about not being able to get my goodies!

I was excited to get the add on stuff since early july and the damn site just keeps saying 'scheduled for later this month' no matter what month it is! WTF????

Actually, you spelled at least 6 words wrong, but who's counting?

Anyway, is the DLC people are talking about the 2kgames.com/civredeem thing or something else? I'm getting irritated about not being able to get my goodies!

I was excited to get the add on stuff since early july and the damn site just keeps saying 'scheduled for later this month' no matter what month it is! WTF????

how did i spell 6 wrong? I spelled 2 wrong, actually

they better, for this bullcrap of a delay, have the DLC work in multiplayer

and Phycho, video game is not one word, so you shouldn't be talking

I dont look at how certain people spell, because, I don't care, and you shouldn't either.

how did i spell 6 wrong? I spelled 2 wrong, actually

they better, for this bullcrap of a delay, have the DLC work in multiplayer

1. Line 1; 'put in there code' should be 'put in their code'
2. Line 2; 'obvioustly' should be 'obviously'
3. Line 3; 'Probubly' should be 'Probably'
4. Line 5; 'begining' should be 'beginning'
5. Line 5 et al; "ungliched" should be "unglitched". Although technically, (un)glitched isn't really a word at all.
6. Line 9; 'your' should be 'you're'

Since I answered your question, can you answer mine? Are you talking about civredeem or something else?

I really enjoy playing Civ Rev and I was playing it non-stop for about 3 weeks after release, but I've moved on to other games now. I'll definately download my free DLC for getting the game at Best Buy, but I'm not too sure I'll buy the other two packs now. Unless, they are insanely cheap (like $1 or $2 each) I don't play the game often enough anymore to justify it.

LOL @ fickle console player

1. Line 1; 'put in there code' should be 'put in their code'
2. Line 2; 'obvioustly' should be 'obviously'
3. Line 3; 'Probubly' should be 'Probably'
4. Line 5; 'begining' should be 'beginning'
5. Line 5 et al; "ungliched" should be "unglitched". Although technically, (un)glitched isn't really a word at all.
6. Line 9; 'your' should be 'you're'

Since I answered your question, can you answer mine? Are you talking about civredeem or something else?

1 and 6 are grammer mistakes, not spelling.

and yes i am

1 and 6 are grammer mistakes, not spelling.

and yes i am

Meh, debatable at least. However, it is very ironic that you spelled grammar wrong.

But I really don't care what you spelled wrong, to be honest. I want my Goodies!!!!

I really love Americans picking up spelling mistakes of others, when they can't even spell civilisation. LOL. ;)

Top Bottom