New Civ4 Downloads - 01/09/08

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
It was a busy holiday season for CFC modders as the submissions keep rolling in. For units we have more Iroquois by bernie14, more fantastic aircraft from snafusmith, and top quality work from GeneralMatt and C.Roland. C.Roland was also busy making incredible leaderheads along with bernie14, Grave, and GigaNerd. Several BtS modpacks received updates while two favorites were made BtS compatible; Grave’s History in the Making and the Ancient Mediterranean Mod or TAM. The lone new release is Darque’s Dragonia II which is in Beta 1. JLNijholt has also been busy creating scenarios for Civ Gold and regular BtS, while Dale has been churning out useful modcomps for us non-coders. ;) Please take the time to check out some of these works and offer feedback in the appropriate threads.

UNITS
GRAPHICS MODPACKS
CUSTOM CIV – BtS
CUSTOM CIVS – BtS modular
MODPACKS – BtS
SCENARIOS - BtS
MAP
MAPSCRIPT
MODCOMPS – BtS 3.13
PYTHON MODCOMPS
SDK MODCOMP – BtS 3.13
Reference
Utility

Thanks to all of the modders and please continue to announce your new and updated files.

Note: If you would like your new or updated Civ4 file(s) included in this weekly announcement, please visit this thread for details.

>> Civilization IV Downloads
>> Civ4 - Creation & Customization Forums

Nice! Not to be picky,and I understand you are busy and all but..

# San Antonio class transport by GeneralMatt
# USS British-Commonwealth WWII Infantry by GeneralMatt

Not that important though.:p

Lol they're are more civ3 downloads.

11 graphic modpaks to our 23.

11 graphic modpaks to our 23.

Graphics? You base your gloating on graphics? How many mods? How many scenarios? How many new concepts? How many modcomps? How much new code?

Civ3 has nothing.

Our? Whatever bub. This is meant as an announcement of artistic work not a chance to debate.

Then why did you origanally debate me?

:hmm: Indeed, but here is the beauty of having your original description as a quote:

Ha!

Um, I was pointing to the USS in front of the infantry not the ship.. :p I actually just took a look at the post and the USS was in front of neither.

So I am not sure what the "ha" was for.. :confused: I just don't like people thinking my clearly British unit had an American in it..

Top Bottom