Ekmek's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

You did a nice job with all of those leaderheads, one of them specially tickles my fancy. Dom Pedro II.
I was wondering if I could use the body of the guy for my Leopold II of Belgium. I will, of course, retexture/reskin the model, and give you credits:goodjob:

Ekmek,

Just a quick word of acknowledgement of your work. Your Attila and Idi are particularly chilling.

Wow! We've got Perón now, and Colonization might allow us to put in San Martín.

We've got Argentina as a civ now!

Abu Bakr and Maria Theresa look great too.

Who's Aminah? The mother of the prophet Whatshisname?

Very cool. I will make use of Juan Peron and Maria T. immediately. I had asked in the Leaderheads Requests thread for Amina of the Hausa city state of Zazzau (in present day Nigeria) but here you've provided another Aminah that I'll try to use instead.

I honestly can't tell who you used as the base for the Cobra Commander:lol:

Hmm...Stonewall Jackson looks a bit like the US president Rutherford Hayes.

I would still like to request a female African leaderhead; if not Amina, then Nzinga of Ndongo and Matamba; or one of the Kandakes of Kush, like Amanirenas. For Nzinga I would suggest Hatshepsut as a base; for Amanirenas perhaps Elizabeth.

Another African king would be good too: Kongo was a thriving kingdom at the time of the arrival of the Portuguese and there are some 15th & 16th C rulers (like Nzinga Nkuwu known also by the Portuguese name João I) who would be suitable for leaderheads. A Kongo/Congo civilization fills a gap in Central Africa. Shaka (or Augustus) would probably be a good base for him.

Oba Ewuare of Benin is another choice for an area that is quite neglected in Civ.

Anyway, great work.

I tried to do this female Lh (for modern egypthians or indians... or middle east) using PW90 first version of Cleopatra, and your Bolivar's hairs... but I don't like the animations when is set in game: The mouth is too much down respect to the model in the nif. I would like the standard Hatsheput (how she appears in game) with these hairs... what do You think about?

P.S. At last we have a wonderful Peron! And I like the arabian female too :goodjob:

Attachments

• MEILH.jpg
    MEILH.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 199
  • MEILH2.jpg
    MEILH2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IndianMiddleEastLH.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 130
Not only Akbar and Napoleon III are wonderful masterpieces. But they are as good as could be.

Now i’m asking me, where is the LEADERHEAD REQUEST THREAD? And is there a Chance for Empress Cixi of China or Leopold II of Belgium?

Attachments

• 300px-The_Portrait_of_the_Qing_Dynasty_Cixi_Imperial_Dowager_Empress_of_China_in_the_1900s.PNG
    300px-The_Portrait_of_the_Qing_Dynasty_Cixi_Imperial_Dowager_Empress_of_China_in_the_1900s.PNG
    219.2 KB · Views: 136
Top Bottom