• Include 'Vassal State' option in diplomacy

Votes: 68 36.2%
  • Weaken Artillery

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 57 30.3%

• Total voters
"Other."

I'm surprised you left out AI improvements (not just in MP), especially of the combat and diplomacy AI. It's by far the most hoped-for change for me, bar none.

Buff Nukes? More like we need a way to defend against Nukes (Able to shoot down the bomber, SDI, something!)

Not make them stronger! Already whoever gets nukes first almost guarentees them a game.

i agree there must be a way to intercept bombers carrying nukes as they always get through, despite having a massive airforce.

I would also like to see the re-introduction of annual income, something not seen since civ 2. I liked this simple feature so you could measure your peoples standard of living. GNP means little as to use a real world example. China has a huge one but its people by the large of worse off than most folks in the west.

Other. Change the AI so its actually halfway of a threat. Especially in naval combat.

I included both Buff and Weaken Nukes...

Nukes should be a strategic weapon rather than a tactical one... ie no damage to units other than the one targeted.
However, significant damage to the city (ie ICBM=city goes to 1 pop with no non-wonder buildings, Atomic bomb just kills 2/3... and all fallout tiles give 1 :( to the civ they are in)

Bigger improvements would be AI

They need to wholesale copy the multiplayer from CIV4. Lobby, options, drop-in gaming, and get rid of the region lock. They also need to add an era limiter, and modding in multiplayer.

The AI needs to be improved. It is okay that it is not as tactical as a human, but it should not give its resources away. It should not be giving away gold for resources, open borders and such.

Research Agreements should be adjusted.

It would be nice to set a nuke on counter-attack just like the intercept option for fighters. If the city gets nuked and the origin city is in range it automatically deploys against that city. The current problem is that the nuke gets destroyed when the city is nuked. This would be a simple way of allowing a retaliation.

AI combat improvement

The AI needs to be improved. It is okay that it is not as tactical as a human, but it should not give its resources away. It should not be giving away gold for resources, open borders and such.

Thats within your control. I have more fun not selling abusive agreements. If an AI asks for open borders then I may sell them. If an AI demands a lux resource then I will sell it. But otherwise I dont abuse the trading system and I find fairer games. However the combat AI is always lame.

Thats within your control. I have more fun not selling abusive agreements. If an AI asks for open borders then I may sell them. If an AI demands a lux resource then I will sell it. But otherwise I dont abuse the trading system and I find fairer games. However the combat AI is always lame.

I suppose I have a problem with it b/c I like to play 2-3 person multiplayer games with some AI. It's weird to try to get everyone to agree to specific house rules about not abusing the AI. It would be nice to just have it as part of the game.

Changing that logo, of course!

I can't sleep because of it!, I wake up in the middle of the night, go for a wee and then get back to sleep (which I'm sure it's totally unrelated, the logo is keeping me up).

Firaxis if you let your logo be ugly, what else are you letting be ugly in the game?. It's just bad parenting there!

Elimination of the one resource one unit rule or have it as an option rather than a requirement in the main frame game. Allow resources and improvements on mountain terrain. Better defenses against nukes.

Elimination of the one resource one unit rule or have it as an option rather than a requirement in the main frame game. Allow resources and improvements on mountain terrain. Better defenses against nukes.

I actually disagree with elimination of one resource one unit rule, it's more realistic (to some extent). I mean, how is it 'real' that you could build 100 tanks with one source of oil anyways?

Top Bottom