SGOTM 13 - TNT thread

btw, in the event i'm not around on civfanatics, someone send me an email when next game is ready to begin. this screen name at gmail works.

When will the next SGOTM start? Is there a regular cycle?

-jj-

Give AlanH and team a week or so rest from the mob! They deserves a rest. :)

I am sure in the coming weeks a map maker will be found and a new game planned. Of course we are assuming the game providers have not already planned out next game. I assume DS will be on the case here.

I think it is better to create the right game than rush these things.

From searching around and checking start and finish dates from the SGOTM Progress and Results for the last few games, it looks like four months to play the game and about a month between but there is always signup and early discussion during that month, so I'd expect something about the game partway through July and maybe July 25 start? :D

Give AlanH and team a week or so rest from the mob! They deserves a rest. :)

I am sure in the coming weeks a map maker will be found and a new game planned. Of course we are assuming the game providers have not already planned out next game. I assume DS will be on the case here.

I think it is better to create the right game than rush these things.

Of course, I was just wondering what to expect, if anything could be said.

There is a discussion related to SGOTM_14 >here<.

It isn't an announcement, just discussion about what challenge(s) the players would like to see in the next SGOTM. It's a chance for anyone to put in their two bits worth.

Hope you're all having a great summer! :)

Hey, team!

Is/are any of you interested in playing with me as a team with a new competitive starting pitboss game over the http://www.shacknews.com .

I was invited, but it is not for individuals, but for small teams - 2-3 people. I would play it alone and have no problems with that, but they require a team, so team it will be. To the ones who are not used to pitboss or multiplaying in civ4 but still want to play long competitive game and learn a lot about psychologic of the humans, when playing civ4, I can offer a ride in this. I will still do the bunch of the turns, so you will not be obliged to play every day, but you will be with me in this and we can chat/discuss strategies as we go.

Anyone interested?

looking forward to sgotm 14! for when team threads open: keath, could you reserve a few posts for the future summary of our epic game? :p.

i will not post strategy thoughts until we have a thread, but this promises to be an excellent game =)

^^ Yes, I hope I can get the first 2 or 3 posts and we'll keep a summary this time. And I'm looking forward to a great game, too. :D

Have a great vacation, fizban, and we'll start discussing SGOTM_14 when you're back and begin the game Aug. 10. :)

So how is it hanging? any news? can any of you guys make a test save? i dont c myself managing that the next cupple of weeks..

about the starting position... i realy think we need to look into the code, what exectly we there is we can expect...

Probably some time today, AlanH will post our individual team threads and then we can openly talk about the game. Until then.....

So we wait for a separate thread :]

I joined again, but it's time I'm moving again (I change my "residance" every year :D ) this time to a new city so I will be rather busy at least for the whole august seeking for job and so on :] I will get into play late, but i'm with u :]

Top Bottom