End of Empires - N3S III

Speaking of manpower, mine has been at 30,000 for quite some time now. Any particular reason for it not growing? I think it should have, considering all that new farmland I've integrated on the spice island.

Can't find old orders, can't remeber old stats...damn! ><

I'd hope so. But by how much? Anyway, we need to talk don't we?

Posted by North King
It grew. It also fell a bit, because of losses in combat, but it did grow.

Sorry, but for some reason this isn't making sense to me. Last turn, I shot you off that pm question my manpower and why it wasn't really growing. We didn't have much of a discussion, but you id give me an answer (I still have that pm if you'd like it forwarded). But anyways, I'm confused because my growth has been from a population of around ~14k the previous turn, to around ~21k (if causalities are included) this turn. Now my confusion lies from the fact that none of my gains seemed to be included- the Prokym were about ~5k when they were annexed, the Rutto were taken, the Ritti were taken (~15k on their own, if I recall right), and then the Taudo were taken (~5k). Now I understand that there would have been casualties in these conquests, but still, a growth of ~4K for all of these added together? In my eyes, I see the current growth capable as the result of natural progression, since it was such a small amount.

Sorry, I really don't mean to be a rear here.

Basic Palmyran Vocabulary

Currency/Gold = Yambie
Home = Matta
Rain = Yolinga
Earth = Yerrie
Ground = Lya
Sky/Cosmos = Irralon
Desert = Rinyah
Tundra/Cold Place = Unoondi
Mangrove/Swamp/Bog =Warrit
Grassland/Grass = Ilabaos
Moon = Galeeo
Beach/Shoreline = Kukaluka
Evening/Dusk = Rala
Man = Lenew
Children = Garra
Daytime/Morning = Ora
Family = Riara
Sun = Ree
Woman = Bala
Three = Parros
Two = Kuto
One = Kutros
Zero = Zun

Speaking of manpower, mine has been at 30,000 for quite some time now. Any particular reason for it not growing? I think it should have, considering all that new farmland I've integrated on the spice island.

Probably should be higher. Remind me in orders next turn.

Sorry, but for some reason this isn't making sense to me. Last turn, I shot you off that pm question my manpower and why it wasn't really growing. We didn't have much of a discussion, but you id give me an answer (I still have that pm if you'd like it forwarded). But anyways, I'm confused because my growth has been from a population of around ~14k the previous turn, to around ~21k (if causalities are included) this turn. Now my confusion lies from the fact that none of my gains seemed to be included- the Prokym were about ~5k when they were annexed, the Rutto were taken, the Ritti were taken (~15k on their own, if I recall right), and then the Taudo were taken (~5k). Now I understand that there would have been casualties in these conquests, but still, a growth of ~4K for all of these added together? In my eyes, I see the current growth capable as the result of natural progression, since it was such a small amount.

Sorry, I really don't mean to be a rear here.

Don't worry about it.

Conquests only partially raise manpower, due to the difficulties of motivating foreigners to fight for your empire. In time they will integrate fully (note: if nationalism ever comes about, this will no longer be the case).

But it should probably still be higher. Remind me in your next orders.

Ooh, forgot:

Due to certain events that seem unresolved, this next turn will also be around 50 years.

Cool. There's NK at Amherst, myself at Fordham, and jalapeno_dude at some other unimportant Massachusetts school. :p Not quite sure where Contempt drifted off to, but he's in the northeast as well.

IC:

Dude, I go to Fordham. Do you go to Lincoln center or Rose hill?

By the way, I'll join this when the map expands a bit. Feels a little cramped for me. Need a bit more territory to conquer fore I join.

Dude, I go to Fordham. Do you go to Lincoln center or Rose hill?

By the way, I'll join this when the map expands a bit. Feels a little cramped for me. Need a bit more territory to conquer fore I join.

No freaking way. That's awesome! I'm at Rose Hill.

Top Bottom