XTR1--- Regent SG

gunnerxtr

King
This is my first time running an sg, and only people who play on regent and warlord can play , perhaps monarch aswell. Once signups are made then we can iron out the details.

PTW

1. gunnerxtr
2. Smellincoffee
3. Hakon
4. Affirmative
5. Gozpel

Settings:

-large map
-pangea
-roaming barbs
-default civs
- CIV--- Ottomans

NOTE: All settings are open to discussion

I'm interested as Wiz03 is about to be done. :) I prefer PTW due to Conquest's FP glitch and GPT bug, though.

Two e's. ;)

Any civ preference?

We probably need to decide on settings to interest people. :)

Well, I know I'd like to join, whatever civ you play. PTW is on the Conquests CD luckily, so I'm in.

Welcome aboard, H! :) Maybe we can get more people from the now-won Wiz04... :D

Thanks...it's Wiz03, though, surely? That would be nice anyway, seeing how quick that game went :D

Yeah, it was Wiz03 that was won.

Gunner- how 'bout Space? It's been a long while since I went for it.

sure, if we are gonna go for space what civ should we be? it seems to me that an industrious and scientific civ would be good for that....

Weill, if we go for random ciuvs, we'd need to decide on victory once we knew our civ. But I think Persia is a good choice. And we can use the immortals to make sure we eh..have proper room for the empire.

hehehe, for some reason i thought we would end up playing Persians, fine with me though, we'll see what others think of it (or at least Hakon)

Persia is fine with me :)

ok, persia it is then! all we need now is some more players!

How are these settings?

-Large Map
-Continents
-default amount of civs
-and 4billion year old world, temperate and whatever the other one is normal climate maybe?
- i dont know about barbs, i normailly play sedentary

Sedentary is boring - one or two levels above that would be nice I think - I'd play pangaea though, or archipelago - continents get horrible when you get stuck on a small island with 2 others...

Top Bottom