The LAMEST jokes you can think of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once knew a joke that took about 3 minutes to say and the conclusion was barely funny. But that was also the joke, and it worked. ;)

I bet people are going to post jokes that they find lame and other really funny. :groucho:

Why was 10 scared of 7? Because 7 ate 9!

When is a door not a door? When it's ajar!

What's brown and sticky? A stick!

What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the Batmobile? Get in the Batmobile, Robin.

:)

The word for the day is legs - spread the word

Originally posted by Gainy bo

Oh my god I actually laughed at that one! How sick am I?

Hey, did you hear about the new pirate movie coming out?
It's rated "AARRRRRRRR!!"

Originally posted by Pirate

Oh my god I actually laughed at that one! How sick am I?

Hey, did you hear about the new pirate movie coming out?
It's rated "AARRRRRRRR!!"
I too laughed at the stick joke.

What did Batman say to Robin before they got in the Batmobile? Get in the Batmobile, Robin.

I laughed at the Batman one.:blush:

I also laughed at Achinz's!:lol:

yo mama so fat, she sat down, and she was fat

Originally posted by ybbor
yo mama so fat, she sat down, and she was fat
I don't get it :(

lol, it's funny because it isn't. There is no punch line, it's just a daft way of trying to insult someones mum -- by giving no real reason.

A real "Yer maw!" joke would be like...

Your mum's so fat, she lay down on the motorway and we ran out of petrol trying to drive round her!

Stupid "Yer maw!" joke...

Your mum's so fat she missed the train! (or ybbors' one)

I didn't realise my jokes would get such a good response btw ;)

What's green and goes camping?
A boy sprout

Why are pirates pirates?
Becasue they Aarrrr (similar to one posted before)

Why does a frenchman have one egg for breakfast on a morning?
Because one egg is une oeuf (enough) could be un instead of une- French wasn't my strongest subject

Why did the vicar put a fence up around the graveyard?
Because people were dying to get in

Why was the elephant buried at the top of the hill?
Because it was dead

An Irish man rings up British Airways and says, "I'd like to know how long it'd take to get from Dublin to Washington". The Receptionist says, "uhm, er, erm- just a minute." So the Irish man says, "Oh, Thank you very much!".

Four fonts (e.g comic sans) walk into a bar
The barman says, "Oi- get out! We don't want your type in here"

An Ice Cream man was found dead in his ice cream van. Awful, awful news. He was found covered in hundreds and thousands, flakes and butterscotch syrup. Police believe he topped himself.

Here's a long pointless joke which my english teacher told me. It is very good to tell however, it is stupid!

So here we go. A man is in the desert it's about 1400 A.D and he's moving house. He's just set off on his journey, and his bags are really weighing him down and progress is very, very slow. After about half an hour he's thinking to himself, is it really worth it? Just after he see's an Arab who asks him if he wants to borrow his camel? He doesn't need to be asked twice and is extremely grateful. Just as he is about to set off the Arab says to him, "Oh i nearly forgot, he is a good camel however, he does sit down occasionally. When he sits down just give him some hay and he'll get straight back up!". The man expresses his gratitude and sets off. After a few hours the camel sits down and he thinks to himself oh no, then he remembers what the man had said top him about giving the camel some hay. So he gives the camel some hay and the camel jumps back up and starts moving again. The camel sits down a few more times so the man just keeps giving him some hay and the camel gets straight back up. As they are crossing a river the camel sits down. "Oh no!" says the man aloud, "what a time to sit down". So he gets down from the camel and gives it some hay and it doesn't get up. So he gives it a good kick up the backside and it still doesn't move so he thinks to himself, well i'm nearer the arab than i am my house so i'll go and ask him what i should do. So he goes back to see the Arab and says, "We were making quite good progress and everytime he stopped i just gave him some hay, then we came to a river and he just sat down!. I tried everything i tried to give him some hay and i gave him a good kick up the backside, y'know what should i do?" The Arab looks at him and says, "Oh i am sorry i should've told you, he likes to sit on fish!"

*If you don't get this joke your not supposed to! It is a pointless joke that is very funny (well, could be pushing it!) because it has no punchline so isn't a joke but perhaps a joke at a joke- showing a living language at work.

Those are pretty good :lol:

Why did the monkey fall out of the tree? Because it died.

lol, it's funny because it isn't. There is no punch line, it's just a daft way of trying to insult someones mum -- by giving no real reason.

A real "Yer maw!" joke would be like...

Your mum's so fat, she lay down on the motorway and we ran out of petrol trying to drive round her!

Stupid "Yer maw!" joke...

Your mum's so fat she missed the train! (or ybbors' one)

I didn't realise my jokes would get such a good response btw ;)
Oooh I see.. well we don't have "yer mom" jokes in Finland, when we want to insult a person, we insult the person.. instead of insulting his relative ;)

Wot is a rabbit's favorite jewlery 14 CARROT gold!!!!!!!!!!
omg...

Here are some politically corrrect jokes:

1)George Bush, A Jew and a Muslim is stuck on an island, they have one raft what do they do?
They get on the raft together and paddle away, Isn't cooperation great!

2) A black person is in a bar. He sees three girls, a brunette, a red head, and a blonde. He goes up to the brunette and says you have beautiful eye, and she blushes. He goes up to the red head and says you have beautiful hair, and she blushes. He goes up the the blonde and says you have beautiful lips, and she blushes, he also blushes and walked away.

3) What happens when a Jew with and erection runs into the wall?
. He breaks his nose... says Hitler (who was a very bad man)

What did the pig say when the farmer pulled its tail?
That is the end of me.

Why did the impatient boy throw the clock out of the window?
Because he wanted to see time fly.

How do you circumcize a whale?
Send in four skin divers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom