3d Horse Model

Snakelover

Tank Commander
After learning on my own how to make better 3d models, I present another horse:
Horse2.gif
What do you think?:mischief:
I do have hair, saddle, and blanket props in a different 3de file.

it looks pretty good, im glad you were able to improve, good work :clap:

Better, especially the head, but here's a little constructive criticism:

Try to add more shapes and make it look less blobby, it looks very blobby to me. Give him a white spot on his back, too. Also, why is he wearing socks? :lol:

odintheking said:
No, I don't. They look weird to me. I don't know what they are, but perhaps they could be made more natural looking?
The socks are natural looking...
They look sorta like that on real horses.
shire2.gif

odintheking said:
Try to add more shapes and make it look less blobby, it looks very blobby to me.
Yeah, that is true...I didn't notice that before.:crazyeye:

Actually, the Budweiser horse was the best example that I could get off the top of my head...
That model is not a Budweiser horse, though.;)

Well good start but as already mentioned the horse is a bit blooby.. Horses don't really have round ass... so this would be a first point to improve

if the horse is a Clydesdale(budweiser horse) it should be huge...but you say it isnt so...

Could you make it in a no saddle version...no tack and harness, reins or anything...just a horse?...Narnia wants to have a saddelless horse

adding bones is for animation purposes. How else will the program know how the unit moves. You need to add bones, then connect those bones to flesh, or polygons. When those polygons move, or when a body part moves, the program will consequently know what to move.

have you noticed that stomrage's sig says he wants a beaver worker...i never noticed it, lets see if you can.

Top Bottom