Not for The PSP?

Nope :(

PS3,360,Wii and DS only.

If they can make it for Wii and DS, they should also make it for the PS3 and PSP. The only platform that I would buy this game on is the PSP. Sorry Firaxis, you can't count on my money if you fail to support the preferred mobile platform of choice for people over 10 years old.

If they can make it for Wii and DS, they should also make it for the PS3 and PSP. The only platform that I would buy this game on is the PSP. Sorry Firaxis, you can't count on my money if you fail to support the preferred mobile platform of choice for people over 10 years old.

:agree: same here! i own a ds and a psp, i will not buy it for the ds for one reason it SUCKS! PSP ALL THE WAY!

ps. now my ds is in the trash:D

Why on earth would you do that? PSP's limited game library has made it little more than a glorified paperweight.

Well I own both, and for me it is the DS that is more often a paperweight. Generally I preferer Nintendo to Sony as well for consoles... so its not a fanboy thing.

the ds is great for this game because of the touch screen which the psp does not have.

I'm not particularly fond of the Nintendo DS... it has a couple decent games, but nothing to really write home about... but this is the type of game that will be absolutely perfect for it.

Of two, which peice is of greater technolgy> that should be the one to decide it. Its the into to civ on handheld. They need a shining example of performance at this time

If the DS is a weaker chipset then they don't give a crap about anyhing like that and are out to throw a peice of crap with the civ name out in the most crowded marketlace in hopes of rippin to fetch the best buck

However I sat the screen shots nad they looker very crisp Very good. Yet I saw the screen screen shots of civ4 on the back of my civ3 manual thought the same thing and that was another stor

The PSP is a stronger piece of hardware. That's obvious.

At the same time though, civilization can be transitioned better onto the DS, and will almost definitely make a better game. It probably won't look as good, no, but it will be a better game. If given a choice between playing the better game with the easier system to navigate, and playing a prettier game that's a convoluted mess, I'll take the better game.

Cool you could translate that? Thanks man. I havn't followed the portable scene since I bought an Atari Lynx.
Man that was awesome tech.:old: IT had the largest screen and speakers. It was a big behomoth basicly but it felt cool when you brought it school. Kinda like bringing a chainsaw to a garden clipper party! You outdo the guy sportin the gamegear at the lunch table almost to excess :cool:

Still unless you lucked out with some low key title that turned out classic, Game gear and Game boy had it all. I shouldn't say all.

i hope it comes to psp

p.s im not a psp fanboy

Top Bottom