AI fight each other?

aff

Chieftain
Hey guys! iam new to civ and have completed a few games on king. Does the a.i at any point fight each other and declare war on any other civ apart from me?. Do they also go for a domination victory? i have only played a few games d but have never seen these things happen.
cheers

Hey guys! iam new to civ and have completed a few games on king. Does the a.i at any point fight each other and declare war on any other civ apart from me?. Do they also go for a domination victory? i have only played a few games d but have never seen these things happen.
cheers
Yeah the AI definitely fight each other. I've seen declarations of Peace between AI. Not sure if I've seen declarations of war though. I haven't seen any of them going for a domination victory.

wouldnt they have to have been at war first to declare peace ? anyone else seen any of the above?

I've been invited by one civilization to fight a war with him on another.

Only unbribed declaration of war is when I nearly took out Egyptian settler leaving it as the only one in the tile, and the Romans attacked it after turn, taking it before my eyes!:mad: (Couple of turns and peace was signed)

I Actually bribed the Romans to attack the Zulus once, However by the time they gotten units over to the Zulu city five turns had gone by and they declared peace. :(

Top Bottom