Are the 6 relics always all in a game??

Flower

Warlord
Simple question : are the 6 relics always all in a game or it's random. For example, you play a game and only the school of confusius and angkor wat are in the game.

Best regards,
FLower

I believe 3 wonders are in each game.

However, saying that, I have had natives tell me "there's still 5 undiscovered wonders."

No, it varies.

I don't believe I've ever had 6 relics in one game.

I've seen 5 in quite a few.

I've also seen it been as low at 1 relic in a game, and everything in between.

So based on my experience, any given game can have between 1 and 5 relics in it.

My experience has been 2-4 per game.

So far in every one of my game the "Lost city of Atlantis" has always been in the game. (IMO the best artifact) This make Navigation tech one of the most wanted tech in the early stage of the game.

Lost City of Atlantis is always in, as it's the only artifact found in the sea. There's always at least one on land and one on sea.

I've also noticed there're more artifacts when you play on the easier difficulty levels, and less on harder levels.

I don't believe the lost city of atlantis is always in.

I'm almost positive I've had games where it hasn't been in it.

I don't think any relic is guaranteed for any game.

I find it very frustrating to find out that the city of Atlantis is not in the game. That is an important reason for me to get Navigation before the other civs. Instead you get a very modern unit which is not that strong and cant be upgraded to an army since you cannot create 2 buddies for him yet.

I can for sure confirm that atlantis is not always there, I had a game with ONLY the school of confucius in it.

I've played 5 or 6 games and every time it had Atlantis. I've never had the Knights Templar though. Most of the time I get Atlantis, The School of Confucius, The Ark of Covenant or Angkor Wat.

I have probably played 15-20 multiplayer games and EVERY time I play the Lost City of Atlantis is in the game. I have been half tempted to pick the Spanish on a few occasions due to the advantage you have on finding the City early in the game. (Since you start with Navigation) But I usually just stick with Aztecs/Arabs and hope some barbarian village tells me where an artifact is...

I wander if 2K customized the game discs in to groups with Relics that appear more and less often. Like I've never had the Knights Templar, but I have had Atlantis every tiime. It's kind of a crazy idea, but with every on having the same Relics almost every time, it seems like it might be true. Please tell me if you agree or disagree with me.

I wander if 2K customized the game discs in to groups with Relics that appear more and less often. Like I've never had the Knights Templar, but I have had Atlantis every tiime. It's kind of a crazy idea, but with every on having the same Relics almost every time, it seems like it might be true. Please tell me if you agree of disagree with me.

They might have done this, but I'd be doubtful that they did.

I think it's more likely that there's games where the city of Atlantis isn't there, but people are so use to always seeing it most games they don't realize it and assume someone else must have got it and they missed the pop up from the advisor telling them someone else found it.

They might have done this, but I'd be doubtful that they did.

I think it's more likely that there's games where the city of Atlantis isn't there, but people are so use to always seeing it most games they don't realize it and assume someone else must have got it and they missed the pop up from the advisor telling them someone else found it.

maybe, but I think there is still a chance for the game disks. Has anyone Had a Relic thats not on a island but on the landmass, I found the Angkor Wat. It just north of me. I had to go over ocean, but after I explored I found it was still connected.

I've only had one single player game where Atlantis didn't show, and the Spanish were in that one, so I just assumed they found it first. So either the adviser doesn't always warn you of the other civs finding it, or it isn't in every game. At least on my copy of the game.

I have been watching for Atlantis basically every game and I can say that everytime I have been the first to research Navigation, I have found Atlantis with a Galleon. I don't think I've seen a single game where Atlantis wasn't available...

Top Bottom