CCV vs AND

Danwood

Warlord
Before the release of official civ5, i always played with ROM AND. Then they haven't been supported (because the modders switched to civ5) and i tried to do the same, brought civ5 and started playing it.

After months i just released that civ5 is definitely NOT my civ game, i so decided to switch back to civ4, but my favorite modpack was not updated...

Then i discovered this, it seems to be my "civ dream" since it incorporated the most imba feature from the mod community :goodjob:

My question is: are you guys watching at AND, in order to take some ideas from it? i'm atm just downloading CCV, and don't know exactly the differences between this and AND, i really want this better than AND in order to retrun to Civ4 at the best way!

Thx for your efforts!

I really hope that CCV is not going to implement too many features from RoM AnD, cause I think many of them are way too much. On the one hand micromanagement is far too much, while all those features tend to corrupt the game on the other hand. MAFs are pretty much common because of even more content for a game (Civ 4) which just doesn't seem to support that.
CCV runs astoundingly stable and I'd really like to keep it that way.

I really hope that CCV is not going to implement too many features from RoM AnD, cause I think many of them are way too much. On the one hand micromanagement is far too much, while all those features tend to corrupt the game on the other hand. MAFs are pretty much common because of even more content for a game (Civ 4) which just doesn't seem to support that.
CCV runs astoundingly stable and I'd really like to keep it that way.
I do second that request... and the positive assessment of CCV. :)

I played ROM alot. I think the biggest problem is the Relvolution component as it alters the gameplay too much. But also it just required tons and tons of memory to run.

I love the enhanced civic options though!

There are some very cool features of AND I do love.
But its unbearable to play for a certain time, even worse is the fact that AND wasn't completely finished, sadly much of the content and bugs stills present.

The greatest thing about CCV is the way all features come together, and instead of just adding content, he focused on the perfection of the features and balance with the rest of it.

Thanks Thomas!

There are some very cool features of AND I do love.
But its unbearable to play for a certain time, even worse is the fact that AND wasn't completely finished, sadly much of the content and bugs stills present.

The greatest thing about CCV is the way all features come together, and instead of just adding content, he focused on the perfection of the features and balance with the rest of it.

Thanks Thomas!

I totally agree.

It's a shame i'm not able to merge/mod/code, i'd like to create the definitive modpack live CCV (which actually has a random but pesky CtD that persecutes me, the only reason im not playing this :() i would like to make something like CCV but even better, i got some nice ideas (i'm the compiler of Oblivion modpack "fcom superpack" also for fallout; i've also compiled the modpac "crysis realoaded" for crysis1 ;))

Top Bottom