Game Play Instruction Thread, Wed. Sept. 24, 7:00 pm CDT, 00:00 GMT (Thur), 02:00 RMT

ravensfire

Member of the Opposition
Save

Previous Chat Thread

This will be an online session. Ravensfire will be the DP for this session.

Summary

We are fully into preperation for the Modern Age! Our treasury is flush with cash, ready for Govenors to use on approved cash rushes (remember to post ALL requests in the budget office thread!). Our workers are making vast improvements in the land of Fanatica, resulting in improved food and shield production. Our scientists continue to lead the way for research, giving us technologies to trade to other nations.

Please reserve this thread for instruction posts by Department Leaders. This is not a discussion thread.

-- Ravensfire, President of Fanatica

I believe I was pretty straightforward on my post in each Provincial thread. Just in case, I'm going to be even more blunt.

Governors, we have a large cash surplus right now. Please review your cities and look for cash-rush opportunities. This includes looking into the future. Please post these requests in the budget thread for approval by the Domestic Minister.

Only those rushes approved in the budget thread will be carried out. I will not be dealing with rush requests during the turn chat any more.

If you any concerns about this, please post them in the Presidential thread.

The Province of Cælian
Build Queues

Alexandria:Cathedral (11), University, Bank
Asyut:Cathedral (11),Marketplace, Bank
Byblos:Harbor (4), Aqueduct, Marketplace, University
Heliopolis:Bank (2), Colosseum, Infantry
Hieraconpolis:Marketplace (6), Aqueduct, Cathedral, University
Giza:University (7), Bank, Factory
Memphis:Infantry (2), Infantry (or any other implement of war)
Nirvana:Marketplace (8), Aqueduct, Library, Cathedral
River crossing:Cathedral (3), Factory, Infantry (or any other implement of war)
Thebes:Factory (1), Hospital, Bank, University
Walnut Creek:Marketplace (39), Aqueduct, Library, Cathedral

Nota Bene: Red builds are in Rush approbation. Update will be made when the budget office accept or declines each of those

Worker Actions
Mine the irrigated bonus grassland NorthWest of Memphis
Generally mine and railroad the non-improved desert
Laborer Moves
Asyut:place any growth on the three green circles.

Thebes:Take the red position laborers to the green circles untill the Hospital is completed. Then take them back to the red placement. Place any further growth on the Green spots.

Aventine Build Queues:

Aureus: Artillery, Infantry, Infantry
Inadatto: Destroyer, Infantry, Infantry
Regia Doughnutia: Artillery, Infantry, Infantry
Lake Asphinxia: Factory, Hospital, Cathedral
Elephantine: Factory, Infantry, Infantry
New Jedina: Battleship, Infantry, Infantry
Iron Hills: Battleship, Infantry, Destroyer
Omalu: Police Station, Infantry, Infantry
Chieftess: University, Hospital, Cathedral
Seven Hills: Aqueduct, Infantry, Infantry
Grozny: Barracks, Infantry, Infantry

Aventine Improvements:

1) Irrigate the Grassland 2 SE of Aurues.
2) Just finish up the work being done in the Mountains.

Other: Maximize Aureus and Iron Hills for food and shield production, even taking other cities off of the tiles. No rushes will be necessary, although if Domestic insists on making some, I have no objections.

Noshuret: Infantry (1) -> *

Xak Tsaroth: Hospital (2) -> Coloseum (4) -> Infantry (3) -> *
take Ent. and work the mountain which is being mined with him

Gorina: Artillery (1) -> *

Ingolemondor: Courthouse (5) -> Bank (9) -> Destroyer (7)
move citizen working hill near Iron Hills to the Hill SW of the city

Neapolis: Factory (15) -> Battleship (12)

Penguinadua: Hospital (1) -> Coloseum (3) -> Artillery (2) -> *
Move one of the citizens working one of the hills to the Irrigated Rubber tile

Nur Gisnod: Police Station (3) -> Factory (9) -> Artillery (4) -> *

Nafstac: Cathedral (1) -> University (20) -> Police Station (16) -> Coloseum(12)
move citizen from irrigated bouns tile 2 tiles North of the city to a sea tile

Tyvek: Infantry (1) -> *
Move the citizen working the mined grassland to the East to the irrigated bonus grassland to the south (freed up from Nafstac)

Slice of Bacon: Cathedral (8) -> Hospital (18) -> University (20) -> Bank (16)

Worker Requests
Mine/Railroad Hills around Penguinadua

Irrigate Grasslands in Tyvek's Vicinity

Railroad/Mine Hills near Ingolemondor

Cut down/mine forest tile in Neapolis' city radius.

Mine 2-3 Grassland tiles in vicinity of Noshuret

* - denotes continue unit build for the rest of the t/c

? - build time unknown

Underlined build items should be rushed (authorization pending)

Italics - Denote City Tile Labor changes

I'm getting bombarded with RL stuff all at once and I can't get to my computer to load the game to look closely. Here is the Build Queue best that I can tell right now:

Bootia: Bank, Factory
Sycorax: Factory (rush request pending), Temple, University (rush request pending)
South Bootia: University, Bank, Barracks
Gingerbread City: Factory, Bank
DePaolo: Barracks, Marketplace
PDXIII: Worker, Worker, Worker
Shaitan: Worker, Worker, Worker
Cold Harbor: Worker, Worker, Worker
Malvern Hill: Worker, Worker, Worker

If no luxeries are obtained from trades, change one laborer in Syvorax from irrigated grassland to taxman or scientist.

~~Science Research Que
1. Motorized Transportation
2. Radio
3. Flight
4. Fission
5. Computers
6. Rocketry

FA instructions
Treaties: Do not sign or break any treaties (Peace Treaty, ROP, MA, MPP, Trade Embargo) this turnchat.

Embassies: We already have them all. :D

City investigations: None this chat.

War Declarations: None this chat, and if war is declared on us, please stop the chat.

Tribute Demands:

Reject a tribute demand if:
-More than 200 gold or 12 gold per turn is demanded
-A strategic resource or luxury is demanded
-An important technology not believed to be known by other civs is demanded.
-England demands tribute.

If a demand does not violate these guidelines, pay the tribute demand unless the general opinion of people in the chat says to reject it.

Other instructions:

Territory incursions: Please ask all nations with troops in our territory to withdraw them in the preturn or when their troops appear in our territory. You may repeat this at intervals of 2 to 3 turns as necessary. Please do not demand that any nations move troops. If what appears to be a possible invasion force arrives near a city, please stop the chat and we can determine what to do in the forums.

Byblos: Harbor (preturn) (Byblos is starving): approved
Hieraconpolis: Marketplace (Preturn), Aqueduct (Turn 2) (Hieraconpolis needs that to grow, immediately) Marketplace approved, aquaduct not approved, Hieraconpolis takes at least 9 turns to grow beyond size 6
Nirvana : Marketplace (Preturn), Aqueduct (turn 5 or 6) approved
Walnut Creek : Marketplace (Preturn), Aqueduct (turn 5 or 6) approved
Alexandria: University (over turn 12): Not approved, Next TC perhaps
Asyut: Marketplace (turn 12): Not approved, Next TC perhaps
Nafstac: University: approved, when it has been building it for 1 turn
Slice of Bacon: Cathedral: approved
Slice of Bacon: University: approved, when it has been building it for 1 turn
Slice of Bacon: Hospital: Not approved, SoB cannot grow fast or big
Nafstac: Police Station: Not approved, Nafstac needs no corruption-fighting or Warweariness reducer
Sycorax: Factory and the University after one turn of production: factory approved, University approved 1 turn in production, but only if it doesn't follow the factory immediately, but after Sycorax does something about it's unhappyness first. If you choose a temple, the temple will be approved after 1 turn BTW
Alqualondë: Cathedral: approved in turn 5 (1 turn before city grows)
Dinas Emrys: Courthouse: approved the turn before city reaches size 4
Go Home Xerxes: Cathedral: approved in 1 turn
Klixus-Major: Factory and after that Hospital. approved, Hospital ater 1 turn of building
Palatine: Cathedral: approved in 1 turn
Persian Landing: Temple (after marketplace finishes): approved after 1 turn of building
Wandering Gnome Hills: Courthouse: approved in 2 turns

Slider: 70% science, 0% lux, 30% tax. Reduce slider 1 turn before researching each new tech to maximize tax.

The DP is allowed to decide by spot vote or by himself to switch to 10% lux (max) in case unhappyness is increasing. Use the freed up Clowns / Elvises to work the lands. Science should not suffer because of lux increase.

Try to set the slider to get each new tech in 4 turns, but do not run a negative tax.

Off-line stuff has started.

DO NOT EDIT OR ADD NEW INSTRUCTIONS WITHOUT LETTING ME KNOW IN IRC!

-- Ravensfire

WAR!

Game Save
Chat Log

In a desperate attempt to slow down the progress of Fanatica, Germany treacherously declared war against us and attacked one of our cities.

The attacking Horseman was destroyed. :crazyeye:

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Germany has a total of 2 Swordsmand and an Archer near Noshuret. They also have an Ironclad and Caravel near Dinas. Japan, who is still at peace with us, landed a Warrior and a Samurai north of Wandering Gnome Hills. Their intentions are unknown, but presumed hostile.

In other news, the influx of cash into our building program has given us immediate results. Some national work crews have also been released back to the cities, resulting in Iron Hills, among others, growing dramatically! We still have a large cash surplus, ready for use by the Governors.

We have also discovered Motorized Transportation, giving us a new Military Unit: Tank. These motorized cavalry units can pulverize all troops before them, bringing a new age to military combat! We are now researching Radio.

All signs point to a quick war with Germany, we just need to decide how to approach it.

NOTE: The Ravensfire Souvenier Shop is now open! For sale are authentic German swords (never used, dropped once) and Authentic German military tunics with only 1 hole in the back!

Top Bottom