Turnchat Wednesday Januari 21st 22:00 RMT = 21:00 GMT = 16:00 EST (4pm)

Military Instruction thread

Western Warrior will continue onward in the westward direction, The Eastern Warrior continues onward in the eastward direction,
The Southern warrior continues onward in the south to Southwestern direction.

The DP had full liberal use on the 3 exploring warriors to best avoid roadblocks and other hazards

The Warrior escourt will continue to escourt the settler. Once the city has been founded, have the warrior fortify for defensive and MP duty

The warrior that the capital is going to build, have that warrior go on Defense and MP duties.

Vandelay's Warrior (Once compleated) Should explore westward.

Please contact me before the turn chat to see if this looks alright.

Nothin' going on this turn, really.

If we finish Math during this turn, please do two things:

1. Start research on Writing.

2. Check to see if Russia has anything worthwhile to trade, as it's possible we can sell math to them soon.

If Russia does indeed have something worthwhile, or if we meet another nation that has techs we may wish to acquire, I request that the chat be halted. Of course, this is no official order - it is entirely up to the DP. If it is deemed that there is nothing worth trading for immeadiately, don't stop the chat.

~Minister Octavian X

Province Capitale de Berry

Deux Riveres: Settler(3)-Warrior-Spearman-Settler

The slider will continue to be set to 10% Science, 0% Luxury until the completion of Mathematics in 7 turns, after Mathematics, the slider will be set to 90% Sci, 0% Lux.

This measure passed the Senate by a vote of 1/0/0 (Y/N/A).

Since there's a 5 minute gap in Rik's log, here's mine: Chat Log

Top Bottom