ull see the pic its call ElvisPutnam. open it and ull see a pic of elvis

yes i no its from the credits but this is how u get it as an actual img file

Attachments

• e.JPG
    e.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 432
I'm sorry, but that one has been said already

Hey, anyone come across this before??
It only happened once and I can't reproduce it no matter how hard I try.

I was late in the game, and I was bombarding a size 6 city with about 20+ artillery. Eventually all the garrisoned units were injured, some improvements got distroyed and the city size got reduce by 2. I didn't count how many hits it took, but I had almost used up all the 20+ artillery when a window poped up with 'Barbarian Leader', and two options: 1. Take me to your leader, and 2. Not now.

Out of curiosity I chose 1, and the game just shut down.
I tried restarting and redoing everything but couldn't get it again.

That exactly has not happened, but when double clicking on an enemy unit, it brings up the same menu, take me to your leader or nevermind. I often get bored firing 50+ cannon at the enemy and end up double clicking on the target and get that menu. As to why it said barbarian leader, I don't know.

If your citizens are unhappy, there is a chance they might say

"I am unhappy for no reason whatsoever. This is most likely a bug."

Haven't had it in game yet, but I saw it in the text file and thought it was funny.

WoolyWoolwine83 said:
If your citizens are unhappy, there is a chance they might say

"I am unhappy for no reason whatsoever. This is most likely a bug."

Haven't had it in game yet, but I saw it in the text file and thought it was funny.
Do you have a screenshot or location?

:shrug: One of them. There's only a couple. I don't think it would be in the pediaicons.txt file. I don't have the game in front of me, but there's only a few different txt files in the game.

Wow! All these are all real!... I was wondering what was "easter eggs" were... OO wait that That Security breifing thing isnt real... unless I didnt dl that one thing yet...but anyways I say JAIMO before I ever even saw the Elvis Unit (Which is in TETurkistan)... but these are really real!

Mirc said:
That Security Briefing is perfectly real. Try harder and you'll find it. You don't need to download anything.
OO yeah I saw it...it works perfectly well!... It's just I tried to view it on Civ3Complete instead of Civ3 (Where I saw it)...

When I tested my beta of my mod, I've renamed the Atztec's civ to Cicles (with the same aggr lev, king name and title,LH animation... all the same)

And when wood elfs declared them war, The advisor said "The wood elves declared war of the Atzecs!"

Are you sure you didn't forget to rename one of the civ names? Not Civ title and LH, I mean the noun, adjective and all those names.

BTW, I've always wondered: where do some people see the text "Amanda" in this pic?

It's the yellowish part of the tree. Just concentrate on it and you'll see it.

Oh I see it! It's sooo difficult to spot! I wouldn't have spotted this in one thousand years if nobody told me it's there! :)

God, I stared at that pic for 30 minutes (well maybe not only that pic) and I couldn't see any "Amanda" there, now with the help of less than 20 words I could see it immediately!

Top Bottom