Civ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trilogy you mean?

Guys I think we should commenting on this. As funny as the joke may be, we're giving this "story" an abusively high place in the forum, which means it'll push down actually good stories worth our time.

EDIT: LIKE MY STORY! (see siggy) (Sorry for the blatant advertising. Couldn't resist).

I think the epicness of this story deserves a :bump:

:bump:

Wow, I heard rumors that this was a good story, but I didn't think a story could be that good.

I think my next realpolitik game will have stories that long. Here is a preview of what a potential update could look like:

So Mosher won the election and did stuff during his term. We are now having a new election.

i am now looking forward to the ARR even more!

In all honesty this is probably the 3rd completed civ story that I read from start to finish. (if its ongoing, I techincally didn't finish it. And for most of them I either pick up half way through or drop eventually)

The other 2 being Ilu's 2 stories. (which may have been only a bit longer but still)

That meant it must be good.

Well, it is going to be a Cold War IOT,
Starts in 1949, ends whenever.

You can play as an oligarch in Russia, or a senator in America.

In America, elections are mainly decided by NPC's as they will make up the majority of the vote, while in Russia, the election is entirely decided by the players.

In America there is an election every 4 years (8 turns)
In Russia there is an election every x years (2x turns)

Where x is a number given to me by the RNG.

Expansion works differently, like you can no longer claim provinces, but instead appoint puppet leaders (by funding rebellions)/bribing governments to become your allies. The members of NATO are automatically American allies, and the Warsaw Pact is automatically Russian Allies. Everyone else is up for grabs.

I am still ironing out how income works (It will have to work differently in Communist and Capitalist nations), but I have finished the rules on elections and diplomacy.

there are in this russsia :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom