Zombie Defense: A New Interactive AAR

I’ll join. How much gold do I start off with?
A hundred.

You host a Roll to Dodge in the forum games, so you know what to do next :D

Waiting orders from: NinjaCow64, SouthernKing.

Oh yeah, before I forget, I was going to put something new on the status post (post #2), levels! Civ'ed gained a level last update, so he's 2 while everyone else is 1. Levels don't really do anything besides making you look cool. You keep your levels when you upgrade.

I'll update the status when I'm on my comp

is there any point building roads?

Questions:

1. If I upgrade into one unit class, can I upgrade to another? For example, could I upgrade to an Archer then upgrade into a Axeman?

2. Does our city build stuff?

3. Can I upgrade into a Skirmisher?

Quesions also:

1. Is it actually possible to steal from the shop?

2. If I discover copper from my prospecting, will my unit automatically be upgraded to axeman?

3. Can I declare myself king of the zombies? :)lol:)

Some more questions 1. Can we just move our unit, not do anything besides that?

That's...alot of questions

Questions:

1. If I upgrade into one unit class, can I upgrade to another? For example, could I upgrade to an Archer then upgrade into a Axeman?

2. Does our city build stuff?

3. Can I upgrade into a Skirmisher?
1. Yep. Worldbuilder is used so you can upgrade into any class at any time. Keep in mind that you lose promotions when upgrading

2. The city is not really important. If you explore the map a bit more, there's a boss to be discovered. Defeating the boss will take everyone to a new land mass

3. Yes, but not now. I plan for the Skirmisher to be unlocked after the next update

Quesions also:

1. Is it actually possible to steal from the shop?

2. If I discover copper from my prospecting, will my unit automatically be upgraded to axeman?

3. Can I declare myself king of the zombies? :)lol:)
1. No. The shopkeeper is a zombie who will eat your face.

2. No. You will probably get some money, which you can use to upgrade to an axeman. Or you might end up like SouthernKing

3. The king of zombies has already been determined. You will face him much later :mwaha:

Some more questions 1. Can we just move our unit, not do anything besides that?
1. Yep. Your action can be anything. You can go dig a hole if you wanted to.

@ Yoshiegg, I think that the promotions removal makes promotions underpowered IMO. I mean, who’s gonna buy them?

Anyways, I upgrade to a bowman and get combat one.

Questions 1. If the shopkeeper is a zombie, can I wear a metal suit that can't be eaten and then steal promotions?
2. Awww :(
3. What if I assassinate the king of the zombies, can I become the king then?

can we not remove promotions till, say the zombie king dies or else I have wasted 200 generic currencies :eek:

OK, I did not do well first round.
Sorry, could not get here before now.
I build a mine on that hill in the north.

Watch out, there might be a bandit hiding inside your building materials! :lol:

Maybe we should stop waiting for NinjaCow and just give him an extra 25g :mischief:

No, this time it will be a bandit hiding nearby, who jumps down and steals your promotions, since you have no gold left.

Lies and slander!

Top Bottom