Internationalism

Sure that would be good. It's never going to happen ofcause. Your point of this thread was?

Well then we would have one big nation. I just hope it would be dominated by the western world, as I wouldn't like an African or Asian to rule my country*.

Again it is still unlikely that such a thing is ever going to happen. You might aswell ask "what if all people junmped at the same time?"

* I'm not rascist, but I believe there is a cultural difference, that I would find problematic.

Swedishguy said:
What if everyone put away all their differences and worked together? Happy Harmony? End of the world?
A unrealistic goal IMO and an unnecessary one.

We don't need everyone to resolve their issues or work together. Only to stop warring with each other and practice everything from sex to industry in a safe and responsible way.

Lots of people don't want to "work together" which is fine. They should work on their own business and not waste their energy trying to mind another's. That's it in a nuthshell, we certainly don't need to "all get along".

Yoda Power said:
Well then we would have one big nation. I just hope it would be dominated by the western world, as I wouldn't like an African or Asian to rule my country*.

Again it is still unlikely that such a thing is ever going to happen. You might aswell ask "what if all people junmped at the same time?"

* I'm not rascist, but I believe there is a cultural difference, that I would find problematic.
But wouldn't it be wonderful? All poverty, export and import, obvious unfairness, war, gone!

End of the world. I have too much pride in my country to let some foreigners become my equals.

Swedishguy said:
But wouldn't it be wonderful? All poverty, export and import, obvious unfairness, war, gone!
Yes it would, but so what?

Swedishguy said:
What if everyone put away all their differences and worked together? Happy Harmony? End of the world?

Star trek ----- this is exactly what the star trek world is all about!

Masquerouge said:
How can you be proud of something you had no choice about?

I'm proud because I am of the master race. Economic freedom, and civil freedom are combined to make the best Country/People on Earth.

Tycoon101 said:
I'm proud because I am of the master race. Economic freedom, and civil freedom are combined to make the best Country/People on Earth.
Americans are a race now? That one was defiently new...

Yoda Power said:
Americans are a race now? That one was defiently new...

If you are born in America, then you are born with a different mentality than other Nations. You share in the American Spirit from birth, and only death can take that from you.

Having a government for the people is one of the basis's of this nation, and we cannot revoke our Nation's rights.

Swedishguy said:
Are you a nazi or something? Your feeling about this makes me cry...:cry:

I mean, if everyone could work together as one unit everyone could have happy productive lifes! It would be great!

There will be no peace until all people are united under one government that has eliminated all competition through eradication.

And no, I am not quite a Nazi.

Tycoon101 said:
If you are born in America, then you are born with a different mentality than other Nations. You share in the American Spirit from birth, and only death can take that from you.

Having a government for the people is one of the basis's of this nation, and we cannot revoke our Nation's rights.
And that makes Americans a race?

Tycoon101 said:

Can you look at the words you're writing down? If you were born in Africa, and were part of the community, you would most likely share the same feelings.

Tycoon101 said:
There will be no peace until all people are united under one government that has eliminated all competition through eradication.
Who should be eradicated?

Top Bottom