Age of Imperialism: 1895-1924 PBEM

I've had another go at getting this running. I can run the scenario now but can't get the pbem loaded. Unless someone knows something I'm missing I'm at a loss. Neither of the no raise patches works on 8.1. On 7 I had both exe's in the conquests folder with the noraise one with aoi on the end and it worked fine once I'd sorted out permissions.

But nothing seems to work on 8.1.

I don't want to let you guys down but I don't know anything else to try.

Is the pbem loadable without no raze patch? Both of the German positions are directly followed by human players, we'd be able to work without it safely here. It sounds like that's not the problem though. Does it have some sort of error message when you try to play the pbem file?

This is definitely something I hate about new computers. I'd trade my windows 7 for an xp any day. Windows 8 actually has one positive point in that it starts up pretty fast, but once it's woken up it's so limited and hard to use.

I've skipped the Austria turn. I'd hate to lose a player due to technological advancement. Civ 3 isn't obsolete!

I have played this mod using the standard exe, using that the only difference is that you can Raze and the next player gets no error message and nor will you.

Hispaniola and Spain go to war! Hispaniola demanded the removal of our transports and Spain refused. Diplomatic efforts to come to a mutually agreeable compromise was refused.

-3 PCs Bombards Santa Domingo - damages a Militia

GPS to TY

Turn 50

Quiet all across the Dutch empire. Mass distribution of turkeys in anticipation of holiday tomorrow

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent on to Russia.

A deal with Britain is made that sends Macau back into British hands.

NETR

Nothing to report for Netherlands.

Merry XXXmas everyone

Top Bottom