Good Games

MKElderGod

Warlord
I feel that if we want a competitive gaming environment for Civilization Revolution we need the right threads. This should be stickied.

Good Game to chief Rocka you play the English well. You were out teching me and had those knights lightning fast.

Good Game to Uncle Buck Like your Aztec strategy.

Good Game to Ian9999999, you play well with the japs. But I dont like that you wont play me again. You have to understand I let you win the game because I had to go. If you think you won with 2 cities vs my 13 your crazy. Why do you think I wasted 3 Horsemen Armies? Those couldve of easily been your 1 knight army deterrent. I also had a City Flipper and couldve easily took your 2nd city. LETS PLAY AGAIN FOR REAL!!!!!!

GG cpt trash stash. Your zulus are not to bad. Hit me up with another game. BTW I didnt Freeze.

Good Game to Ian9999999, you play well with the japs. But I dont like that you wont play me again. You have to understand I let you win the game because I had to go. If you think you won with 2 cities vs my 13 your crazy. Why do you think I wasted 3 Horsemen Armies? Those couldve of easily been you 1 knight army deterrent. I also had a City Flipper and couldve easily took your 2nd city. LETS PLAY AGAIN FOR REAL!!!!!!

Well, I have to comment this. Ian9999999 etc.. isn't a good player.. He kept losing against me and now he doesn't want to play me, that's really boring, and when I see him playing, I see only no defences.. And it's like if you talk with a wall, they won't answer..

Well, I have to comment this. Ian9999999 etc.. isn't a good player.. He kept losing against me and now he doesn't want to play me, that's really boring, and when I see him playing, I see only no defences.. And it's like if you talk with a wall, they won't answer..

Morte HIT ME UP!

GGs to Cpt Trash Stash, I took 2 capitals and took one of your cities in the beggining. But you still managed to win.

GGs to morte, Cant believe I pulled a win against your Romans with the French. French culture can randomly save your a$$. My first GP was a Great builder used it for East India. Than my 2nd was a great Sci saved it. Than the Invention GP was a Sci. Than my gold mark GP was a Sci. Lol 3 Sci used it to rush Metal, Combustion and Indust.

GOOD GAMES MORTE

GGs to Amazingrayson, your Spain gave me a nice woopin. You made me realize that rushing horsemen was a bad idea. The 120 gold was better off used for a free 100 g settler, warrior rushing a ai and rushing settler,than taking ai caps with horsemen. Sorry about leaving our 2nd game. I had to go.

edit.

GGs Amazing Gray in those FFAs we had. Ive seen youve been taking Indians as one of your civ.

no, I picked random that game and got the indians. Started with not barbs or huts next to me, and the chinese to the north. I thought I'd help you out in that game and just camp out on his production squares, because when you said "there's no rushers in this game" he made a sarcastic comment, basically revealing that he was gonna horserush. I don't like chinese-only players, almost as much as I don't like Zulu-only players. Even though he said he picked random too, he was lying through his teeth, I've played him before and he's always china. So my goal in that game was just to slow him down an little bit and hopefully let some other people have a little bit of space. He's not that great of a player, but I just didn't like what he had to say.

how did that game go?

I've played a lot with the indians in H2H, but they are little harder to use in FFA. In h2h, you can just wait around, tech up to 5 techs, get religion for free, then abuse the AI with fundamentalism + legions. In FFA, it's a lot harder for a slow plan like this to develop, and you have to rely on the map and resources more. They are a fun civ, not the greatest, but some games they can be really powerful, some games they are terrible.

I usually play with the Spanish, Americans, Romans, English, Chinese (when I'm lazy or sucking), Arabs, Japanese, and lately a little more with the Greeks. But I try to get in some random games at least 1 of 5 or 10 matches. But when I see a friend in the lobby, I'll usually either choose the Spanish, or just pick random.

The guy sucked and I knew he was lying threw his red neck teeth too. That horse rush ended up giving him the japanese (2 cities), The ai egypt i think and your cap too i think. He had 9 cities thats wat he said at least and I was keeping up city and tech wise. He left for what ever reason. Game over Romans win.

Top Bottom